Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Worldwide Ages of Consent

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Worldwide Ages of Consent

This may be better off in the "Resources".

I personally can't understand the attraction to males at or just over the age of consent, myself (even "eye candy" needs to be 20 or so to be attractive to me) but a quick Google did turn up a link that may be of use to those who choose to flit around a dangerous flame:

http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm

Liked

I did try to answer this question on another thread

However, my Internet connection times out and I lost the post then could not find the question again.

For Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan the age of consent is 16. Be it far from me to touch a lad that young. I in fact brought a guy home who was 20 but looked 16, I sent him home with a peck on he cheek. I knew if I got him in bed the utilities would never work with a kid who looked this young no matter how old he really was in fact.

Wesley
    All the Best!

Wes

Thanks for the road map showing the pedo crowd find the youngest legal victims possible.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1
    He Smiles why is Canada so complicated ?

Quote Originally Posted by Table of worldwide ages of consent
    Note 2 "In Canada, consensual activity with those over 12 may not be an offence if the accused is under 16 and less than two years older than the complainant. The exception is anal intercourse, to which unmarried persons under 18 cannot legally consent according to national law, although provincial laws may vary."

Liked

sounds lke I wrote it

alright for ambiguity, looks like I wrote the legislation.

Wesley
    All the Best!

Wes

Just because something is not illegal does NOT make it right. Why do I get the feeling that if there were no law otherwise, some of the people here would be sticking their penises into ten year-old boys and ho-ho-ho'ing about it?

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    Just because something is not illegal does NOT make it right. Why do I get the feeling that if there were no law otherwise, some of the people here would be sticking their penises into ten year-old boys and ho-ho-ho'ing about it?
    Just because you think something is wrong does not make it wrong either. Most of us are old enough that we don't need a moral genius or moral guardian following every post. If they play and its illegal they will pay.If it is legal then leave it to their own moral predisposition. I see no need to haunt every post with this. It would be different if everyone did not already know how you feel about it but, there comes a point when you have made your point and then, NUff said!
    All the Best!

Wes

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Oh, for crying out loud, BG...

Because you appear to be a deeply disturbed individual with some serious issues about what we can only assume to be your own personal problems. A childhood molestation, a deep fundamentalist religious belief, a nasty blow to the head, I don't know... get some help, though!

Only a very small percentage of gay men are pedophiles; indeed, most studies seem to show that more heterosexuals are guilty than homosexuals are.

If you truly are offended by the posts here, stop reading them. It would be a sincere delight if you stopped lifting your leg on 90% of them, anyway.

I in NO way approve of pedophilia, and anyone who does richly deserves the contempt you so generously slather around here, but for crying out loud...

shut up about it!!

...and before I get slapped around again by other members: my apologies for feeding the Troll Supreme

Liked
    Just because something is not illegal does NOT make it right.
    BG, I happen to agree with that statement. But calling somebody else a pervert or a pedo or whatever because that somebody is doing something legal is not a logical connection. You may not like it or you may not think it's "right" for you but that's why we have laws that set the standard (and, last I looked, I don't recall the law had any reference to "check with BG to see if this or that activity is 'right'").

Plus, given your history on this board (you're obviously a Dale Carnegie graduate?), it amazes me that you somehow think that there's somebody else here that cares what you think is "right" or "not right." Your not much different here than pathetic Billyboy except you're obviously much more intelligent....and that just makes it all the more puzzling and sadder.

dikke lul

Quote Originally Posted by jinks
    He Smiles why is Canada so complicated ?

Quote Originally Posted by Table of worldwide ages of consent
    Note 2 "In Canada, consensual activity with those over 12 may not be an offence if the accused is under 16 and less than two years older than the complainant. The exception is anal intercourse, to which unmarried persons under 18 cannot legally consent according to national law, although provincial laws may vary."
    This old post of mine in a thread locked by spike may explain Canada's very sensible laws. Young boys/girls need to be able to experiment without being hauled off to jail, having their entire future put in jeopardy because they are human. Once again Canada is streaks ahead of its neighbour.

Quote Originally Posted by cedric
    I can't say I have ever noticed "underage stuff" anywhere in Thailand, now or in the past. Obviously I find myself in a somewhat different milieu to Trongpai when in Thailand.
    However, for example at boarding school it was common for an older boy with body hair, facial hair was the ultimate, to get a junior to suck him off after lights out or just anyone with a shorter shaft, these were my first encounters, I wonder how legal that is. I have yet to see a sixteen year old being arrested for getting a 14 year old to wank him off in the showers, maybe still to come?

Don't you think those shoes look suspicious, that or the artist decorating the vase had a sudden flash into where sandals where going to end up?
    [/quote]