Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very nice Swimming Pool in Pattaya

Re: Very nice Swimming Pool in Pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by krazydragon
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x28tgz_very-nice-swimming-pool
    What a shit hole! Who left it like this? Surely not Monty?

Also, what does the Thai writing say on the newspaper held up on krazydragons link?

Liked: 1

Re: Oh dear what a mess.?

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    I he would happily spend a million baht refurbishing it, as his builders have told him it will cost.
    I'm afraid one million baht won't bring you far, what a dump

Quote Originally Posted by rogered
    Quote Originally Posted by krazydragon
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x28tgz_very-nice-swimming-pool
    What a shit hole! Who left it like this? Surely not Monty?
    Last time I was there was 12 months ago, it was surely not in this bad shape.
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

Liked
    This looks more like the work of vandals after Monty was locked out.. I believe the lockout was around the 14th or 15th of Sept. That would give them about 7 days or so to really trash the place if the footage was taken on the 22nd

just a thought

john
    TOQ Tired Old Queen

Don't feed the trolls, Don't feed the trolls, I keep telling myself ..........

elephantspike
    Well, at least Billy's zebra seems to be O.K. :blackeye:

Quote Originally Posted by Elephantspike
    albeit looking very thin - needs a place to graze - any offers?

:cheers:

Liked: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Elephantspike

Why all the sympathy for the zebra? what about the Giraffe ?
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

What's the FULL story on this

... or is there a link about it?

pool

This really isn't the right place to hash out your problems with Monty, Krazy.. The pool has been closed for quite sometime and I have seen many boys climbing over the gate to gain access to the area. It has become a place for the street kids to sleep when they ahve no other place. It will surely continue to get even worse when no one cares enough to secure it properly. I know Monty and I often went to the pool when he had it and except for his problems witht he water quality (which he did correct) I thought the area was in good condition.

Just to echo a previous response, the pool has been left pretty much unsecured since Monty left and anybody who walks past it regularly will know that street kids have been getting in either to sleep, light fires, or generally mess about.
    Any attempt to blame anybody for this is risible as it was never properly secured, never looked after, and to be honest, and without knowing the full facts, it would have been better to allow Monty (assuming he wanted to ) to keep it going until plans for it were in place.
    I can only see it succeeding if it became part of the hotel. You will never make any money selling daytime soft drinks to a handful of lounging farangs.