Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: When Barry met Leo

Liked

Re: Karma

Yes, now It's getting nutso around this dude. The long ramblings centered around "it's all about me" take their toll and finally reach their Everest ... as in this last post wherein Cndmatt pretends to have even an atom-sized sense of decency, much less depth: " ... fuck Leo ... " as mantra.

I for one cannot even smile at his crap now. It was some years ago that Matt was good for a chuckle, and once in awhile something thoughtful. No longer ... he's just un-usefully angry now, living a bad movie not worth watching, chained to a bad story not worth reading.

"Karma, meet Khun Crap. Khun Crap, meet Karma"
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

2. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 7th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

be nice...be considerate...maybe what tipped matty over the proverbial edge was when he finally realised that Leo is human...wants fun and good sex...the pittance matty was throwing his way in no way compensated leo for looking after a miserable limp dicked misery guts ....the realisation that he couldnt afford Leo...that leo had options...so whilst leo was out and about getting fucked non stop...having fun...matty was all alone in cold uncaring no friends canada....a country led by an excuse for a man...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    be nice...be considerate...maybe what tipped matty over the proverbial edge was when he finally realised that Leo is human...wants fun and good sex...the pittance matty was throwing his way in no way compensated leo for looking after a miserable limp dicked misery guts ....the realisation that he couldnt afford Leo...that leo had options...
    Agreed, Leo from Laos put his own life on pause, in order to take care of this miserable, moody blind foreigner for long time. And what does this ungrateful foreigner has to say to Leo from Laos now? "Fuck Leo, he is a fucken idiot".

Cdnmatt has said that at times he was so broke, he didn't know where their next meal comes from, yet young Leo from Laos stuck around, stood by his man. Now Leo from Laos has outlived his usefulness, because another young Lao is in the cards. Nice going, Cdnmatt!
    No wonder you are miserable and filled with hate, life is now treating you the way you have been treating people in your life who loved you.

Get used to it, Cdnmatt, you will remain miserable, whether you live in Canada, Thailand, or Laos, no matter where you go, you will be bringing you with you. Karma, bro!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

at least Leo has landed on his feet and is putting his butt to good use...probably took a while because it hadnt been used in a log long time...

Liked

"... at least Leo has landed on his feet and is putting his butt to good use ... "
    OK mate, you kill me!! You're butt-fucking narrative stays the same at the end of the day, every day.
    You are absolutely a certified hoot for this Board.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Oh Matt - just a gentle reminder if you haven't done so already.......dont forget to change all the pin numbers you shared, as whilst I know you assured me that you trusted Leo from Lao with your life no less and that he had ( not quite) full access to all your money ( as you didn't trust him THAT much it seemed) BUT you did say he had various PIN numbers etc, so dont forget to change those maybe in case he wakes up one of these mornings and decides "fuck YOU too" perhaps and pays a visit to his closest bank branch !?

Saying that Im betting that you also have HIS bank account details there so hey maybe YOU should be taking all that money back that you gave him for doing nothing with you every day - especially as you cared for his parents and family so often, I mean it was your money after all in the first place anyway WASNT IT ! Well should HE and Barry the fireman from from Ireland and leo from Lao's other his other friends / customers get all benefit of your hard earned money eh !?

FUCK EM ALL EH ! ? ( Hmm although I think perhaps Leo from Lao has beaten you too that one perhaps - on all levels - maybe good old Leo from Lao isn't quite so daft as you had him down for eh ?! So much so that you'll probably have a whole new respect for him once you bring him back and either have a 3 way love in or just try to play the two live in's off each other ( good luck with that too) as if you think Leo from Lao fucked you over this time then good luck when TWO Asian guys get together to PLAN to fuck the silly thinks he's too smart for them farang over - then you're REALLY fucked.

Remember, change those PINS man and FAST !!

8. User who gave Like to post:

DoubleDutch (October 7th, 2018)

Liked

at least Leo has landed on his feet and is putting his butt to good use...probably took a while because it hadnt been used in a log long time...
    True! Honestly, for moment I was considering dropping by Laos, in order to befriend Barry, the 31 year old firefighter from Ireland. But then realized, this would not be fair to Leo from Laos, that guy needs all the good things in the world, after what Cdnmatt has put him through!
    But if Barry, the 31 year old firefighter from Ireland happens to read this, Im open to various offers, should he drop by Pattaya.

Liked

Sounds more like on his back. Good for him!

Has it occured to you guys that Leo from Laos was still a virgin when he met Barry, and after Cdnmatt dumped him? Barry and his group of handsome young foreigners are very lucky! Sometimes the good guys win. Karma, can't escape it.

Liked

Leo from Laos and Barry the Fireman.....all we need now is a Postman from Ireland - called Pat obviously.

Talking of Ireland, it seems Joe has abandoned us since he became a best-selling author.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Latin wrote.
    "oh so scotty is bat shit crazy??...not news...been obvious from the very beginning..."

Veering between bat shit crazy and totally out to lunch gaga, that's our favourite north British bretheren..

He even gets furious if someone give a 'like' he doesn't approve of.
    Are not getting tired of this?

I don't think there are many posts from you where subject is something other than lame, boring, negative yet hoplessly tired insult towards Scottish-guy.

Serious question, are you not getting bored with this? Have you nothing better to do? Lowbrow, unimaginative, child like insults, on and on and on...

I don't think you realize how boring it is.

13. User who gave Like to post:

Nirish guy (October 8th, 2018)