List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Thailand trip Bkk/Pattaya/Phuket/Issan notes.

Liked

Re: Recent Thailand trip Bkk/Pattaya/Phuket/Issan notes.

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    Do you know how wrong you are about Jupiter 2018?
    I know a couple of boys who work there, and they make more money than all their friends up on Twilight. They get multiple offs a night where their friends often go days without. I am talking about low season here!

Now I don't like the venue myself. I like boys in briefs and the boys there are not my thing either. To be fair Bangkok gogos are shit. If you like gogos go Pattaya, right?

You went there for one drink and you post that there are not any "offs" and no "boy drinks".
    I challange you to sit across the soi at Balcony or 4 sports bar for 2-3 hours. Just watchs the offs and see how wrong you are.
    Fact is, they are the the gogo making the money right now. They are the gogo all the boys on Twilight want to work at, and many are at the gym to get a body good enough TO work there.

I realise it must be hard for you fly-by tourists to understand the day to day and week to week here, but don't make retarded sweeping statements.

I said retarded because that naughty word got my banned from the other, shit gay forum. Kinda liked that!
    Well there are a couple ways I can reply to your bullshit, either ignore your ignorant attitude and keep it polite or give back the same offensive shit, and since you set the bar...I've opted for the latter, I kinda like that. Got to laugh at your drama-queen hissy fit though...a classic! But you need to clam down lad! you've got yourself into a right old tizzy. Clearly you're not the brightest bulb on the Christmas Tree. So let's just add in a dose of FACTS to your false, inaccurate and misquoted nonsense.

I am not wrong about Jupiter 2018, I am absolutely spot-on. I just wish the knee-jerk half-wits like you would READ the fucking post, then engage your brain and absorb the info, not twist it into what you 'thought' you read. My post was an observation of the period of time that I (i.e. ME not you!) was IN Jupiter, it is a true, accurate and factual account of what I saw while there. I couldn't give a flying-fuck that you 'happen' to know all of 'two boys' who get 'multiple' (that's several each and every night...yeah right!) it's irrelevant to the timescale I spent in the bar.

YOU claim...inaccurately...that 'in a retarded sweeping statement' I said there were NOT ANY offs and NO boy drinks. Complete fabrication and utter bullshit. What I DID say was...that while I was there during the time it took me to enjoy my drink there were VERY FEW boys asked down for drinks or offs.....and while I was there that was the case whether you like it or not sunshine. VERY FEW is NOT the same as NOT ANY or NONE you dope.

This 'fly-by tourist' has been there, done it for the past 18 years, done the Bkk scene to death, I want/need Bkk in small doses now, while you are still a wide-eyed newbie being unwarily led down the paths the boys want to take you, all the big talk about NOT tipping taxi drivers and in the very next breath you say you do tip 'awesome drivers'.

You are a clown, many others here too not just me, have been there, done it when there was a REAL scene to negotiate not the remnants of a bye-gone era you are left with, and we've come out the other side with experience, thai friends and tons of contacts. You are a fool of contradictions and you can't see it. You apparently don't pay for boys, but you DO pay for the drinks... one or two Reds when Blend would do 'just fine' you only tip taxi drivers change from Bt20s as does EVERYFUCKINGBODY in Bkk, that's all they expect, but then again you DO tip 'awesome' one's and even pay them into DJ and karaokes. You need to wise-up...when I played around in Bkk the taxi was paid by the clubs we visited in commission. We paid nowt.

The more you blather on the more most of us just think....yeah yeah been there, seen it, done it, But DO carry on ...it's entertaining in some weird kind of way. And by the way I find you as intimidating as Ice-Cream Ka from Dong Tan beach.

2. 6 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (October 23rd, 2017), bobsaigon2 (October 23rd, 2017), christianpfc (October 23rd, 2017), francois (October 23rd, 2017), joe552 (October 23rd, 2017), Smiles (October 23rd, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

To be honest I don't have the energy to reply to you in full. Who would?

Let's just agree I will enjoy myself, and you can also. I will just have a lot more time to do so, right?
    Just because someone has been coming to Thailand 20 years, am I suppose to care? Are you going to tell me war stories? Nope! Just how the same shit happened when you still had enough energy in you to do more than drag your sorry ass down as soi at 0.5 km/h. Probaly you were one of those old school Sunee Plaza guys we hear about. The ones who should be in prison. Not the same as the good old days huh? With the little ones?

Give me a break.
    Type your shit. Feel powerful, feel like you may have offended me.
    I just sit here in fits of laugher. The bitterness from your pathetic ass LOL.

A fart in an elevator is more offensive than you. It's also more entertaining. That should tell you something, COCK WAND!

Liked

Well well ... not much to say after that luscious tirade (Newallaan2's that is), except:

Quote Originally Posted by Samebb
    " ... I just sit here in fits of laugher ... "
    Whenever I see someone actually writing down statements like this I always think that in fact the author's real feelings are exactly the opposite: rather like Donald's Trump's avalanche of daily lies.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (October 23rd, 2017), joe552 (October 23rd, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    Well well ... not much to say after that luscious tirade (Newallaan2's that is), except:
    And yet, we have newalaan2 talking about the "bye-gone era" of Pattaya. The times you can google about. When his type where playing with Children. It's not me saying this, any google search brings this up.

I am VERY happy I wasn't around back then. You making it sound like a negative that I wasn't is just vile.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    rather like Donald's Trump's avalanche of daily lies.
    Trump is great. MAGA.

I'm not even American. I love Trump. I love he triggers you little snowflakes also. I wan't to visit the wall when it's complete. Would make a great selfie!

Liked

Samebb, be very careful. You are skating on very thin ice.

9. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 23rd, 2017), bobsaigon2 (October 23rd, 2017), christianpfc (October 23rd, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Please a447 ... there has already been one banning on this board lately. A Moderator making threats to specific Members is a massive slippery slope.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

You see it as a threat" whereas I see my comments as a warning - a warning that posts may be edited in accordance with the rules.

Unfortunately, the rules are sometimes imprecise.

12. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (October 23rd, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

If I must be banned, then so be it.

Creepy skeletors boasting about "THE GOOD OLD DAYS" when Pattaya was a haven for ... well... Criminals. ... I guess if that type are not banned we all have some moral questions to ask ourselves.

I was invited to post here. I don't give a shit either way ladies.
    If I am banned, I will be the guy laughing at you on a soi near you soon!

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    With much respect... Do you think I care? I am invited here and all I find are grumpy old men full of shit, or simply just decrepid to have any form of memory or perception of any given situation?

Do as you will. Pop that Ice in my Chang will you? Thanks!