Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: The flame goes out...

Liked

Re: The flame goes out...

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    Having met Jellybean on his trip to Pattaya, I can say he's the polar opposite of neal.
    Double fisting quite a trick. Wonder how many Thai boys are still missing rings, bracelets and watches..

Never mind the jewellery, I wonder how many Thai boys are just simply missing - after being sucked into that particular black hole

...Jellybean a genuinely nice guy....
    Indeed he is - he generously offered to help me out with something in the past, when he had no need to do so......thats why I feel able to gently poke a little fun at him.

Liked

There are none better than Jellybean so please no negative comments.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois
    Commentaire superflu

Liked

It is not frightening now to see his page come up on facebook. I rarely use facebook but it was a shock two months after he died to receive a "friend "request

His still live page

https://www.facebook.com/neal.bernard.5 ... &fref=pymk
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest
    . . . I'll see if I can find you some information as to how to stop this from happening.
    Thanks for your help Surfcrest, which is really appreciated, especially as you say it is not a Sawatdee Network issue.
    I know that Neal like to "sling the shit" but never share a cow pie with anyone.
    Yuck! What a horrible image Fran├зois. I can't figure out who said, тАЬBritain and America were two nations divided by a common languageтАЭ. But I did find an Oscar Wilde quote along similar lines which, I think, fits my needs nicely: тАШWe have really everything in common with America nowadays except, of course, language.тАЩ

IтАЩm more of a town boy so, thankfully, did not encounter cow dung very often, except when I visited relations living in the country. But I thought we in the UK referred to them as cow pats and not cow pies. If I am mistaken, then shoot me. LOL!

Anyway, the cow pie I had in mind was made famous by a British cartoon character of my childhood called Desperate Dan. He was rarely seen without his famous cow pies. See image below. And many thanks to Fran├зois who explained to me how to post the image.

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    . . . Is it possible that both you and Neal like to be at the receiving end of fisting? That would explain it, although I wouldn't know where to state a preference for fisting on facebook.
    Fisting, ChristianPFC? Really? Fisting? Fisting? Linking Neal and me to fisting through Facebook? LOL! Oooh you are awful and, surprisingly, you still have the power to shock me . . . but I like you. And just to set the record straight, I can categorically say I have absolutely no interest in fisting either as the fister or the fistee. [Do such words even exist? Well, if not, IтАЩve just made them up.] LOL!

And Christian, thank you for taking me to Cloud 47 Rooftop Bar & Bistro last night. Members may be interested to know that it is located on the rooftop (47th floor) of the United Building in Silom Road, Bangkok. IтАЩd been in that building many times to visit Office Mate on the 9th floor, where I purchase my stationery items such as paper and ink cartridges for my printer. I wasnтАЩt previously aware of the rooftop bar, which they bill as тАЬA new casual dining experience on the biggest rooftop bar in Bangkok.тАЭ The panoramic views of the Bangkok skyline are stunning, although I did suffer from a little bit of vertigo at one point. It is open for lunch between 10:00am and 02:00pm Monday to Friday. And тАЬdinner & chill outтАЭ every day from 06:00pm to 01:00am. We were not there for dinner, as we had eaten elsewhere, but IтАЩd definitely consider going back there for dinner or just a drink with a boy special someday soon. I thoroughly recommend it to readers of the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    I'm betting Jellybean can only take ONE fist though
    Your post literally made me laugh out loud Scottish-guy. But as regards the subject of тАШfistingтАЩ, I would refer you to the reply I gave to ChristianPFC some moments ago. LOL! (IтАЩm sure you will be familiar with that phrase.)

I am however not an innocent in these matters and will readily admit to being a regular member of a fabulously seedy London sex club called Fist, which I attended many years ago. It was a no holds (or should that read тАШholesтАЩ) barred sex club where perversions of every kind took place. But fisting was definitely not on my agenda.
    Jellybean . . . was quite busy offing lads nightly and enjoying the boys in Pattaya.
    Hey catawampuscat! How very dare you! Are you trying to suggest that IтАЩm a slut? ThatтАЩs an outrageous slur on my character and I demand an immediate apol . . . oops, err, wait a minute. Actually, forget that, IтАЩll have to come clean, fess up and admit, yes you are correct in every respect. But please believe me, it was all done in the best possible taste!

And it was a pleasure meeting you too.
    Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    It is not frightening now to see his [Neal Bernard's] page come up on facebook . . .
    Yes!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    Commentaire superflu
    Relax Scotty, my comment was not directed at you but toward a certain tightfisted poster.
    ^^

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Jellybean a good sport. Surprised christian springs for nice rooftop bars as I got the
    impression he only ate off food carts in the sois like most Thai boys. He must like
    Jellybean to treat him in a relatively expensive place. I misjudged christian .
    Who's the tightfisted poster, francois and is it a pun on 'fisting'?

Liked

Who's the tightfisted poster, francois and is it a pun on 'fisting'?
    Yes, a pun of sorts.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Relax Scotty, my comment was not directed at you but toward a certain tightfisted poster. ^^
    Being Scottish it was of course not surprising that the second you used the word "tightfisted" that SG assumed that was aimed at him, as lets face that it may well be considered a badge of honour to some in his Country :-)

Liked

I don't know about you but since I started reading fountainhall's articles I've been able to go off Ambien and I'll always be grateful to him for that.