Vanity Fair's 2009 Best Dressed Men include Mr Obama (in 3rd place) which, if I recall correctly, has not happened since Mr John Kennedy in the early 60's. Hacking it out with Miss Marilyn Monroe in (almost) plain sight of his wife ~ who was a style doyenne in her own right, Google for instance, Mr Oleg Cassini ~ probably didn't hurt to moving him over to the Stylish Side, but Mr Obama seems well in love with his Michelle and still manages to cut a handsome and debonair swath on the dance floor or in the news conference room. No bad ties for this dude.

Beside Mr Brad Pitt I've never heard of any of the others on the list ('Roo Rogers???' ~ LUV the suit, HATE the name!) Equally, 'chairman to ENIT, the Italian state tourist board'!!!! proving once again that Italian Bureaucrats have HUGE salaries and are ALWAYS in bed with the Mafia but trying hard NOT be be seen so by the best way possible: i.e. wearing only the very best in style.

International Best-Dressed List: Men

• Tiki Barber, NBC correspondent, founder of Tiki Ventures[/*:m:2t70fz70]
  • Arpad Busson, financier Daniel Craig, actor Matteo Marzotto, entrepreneur, chairman to ENIT (the Italian state tourist board)[/*:m:2t70fz70]
  • Barack Obama, president of the United States[/*:m:2t70fz70]
  • Ogden Phipps Ii, private-equity investor[/*:m:2t70fz70]
  • Brad Pitt, actor[/*:m:2t70fz70]
  • Roo Rogers, environmental entrepreneur, co-founder of OZOlab[/*:m:2t70fz70]
  • Alejandro Santo Domingo, investor[/*:m:2t70fz70]
  • Cy Twombly, artist[/*:m:2t70fz70]