Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Top" spots?

Re: "Top" spots?

Quote Originally Posted by francois
    jaidee; since you prefer to suck guys at massage house, why not ask them to fuck you at same time and save some money?
    Absolutely! But variety . . . you know. I also like to be out with a guy who's clearly dominant, and have sleepy-time with Mr. Macho.

BTW - it's not necessarily that I 'prefer' massage house; I've never been to BKK, and from my reading it seemed the simplest, safest way to get daytime action.

Thanks to helpful postings, I've been reading CFS, but the AYOR aspects of some of those activities may make such pursuits a bit unwise for the novice.

I'd be happy to hear of any other ways and places I could get my suck on from noonish till nightfall.

Thanks!

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Re: "Top" spots?

Quote Originally Posted by maisoui
    ..... PS I have seen pictures of Mr. Smiles paramour and regard Mr. smiles as blessed in that department.
    Masoui, you are quite correct on that score. Khun Smiles' lover is as devoted, loving and independent as any guy we could wish to be in a relationship with. He is a great conversationalist and has a very keen sense of humour. A perfect match.

Cheers
    krobbie