Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: AUGUST = The Beauty of BOY @ La Cage

Liked

Re: springco

Well it was a pleasant surprise to find someone with an appreciation of Greek Funeral objects. I'm personally more interested in Greek active and passive. I did like your pics.

Liked

Re: springco

Quote Originally Posted by bing
    Well it was a pleasant surprise to find someone with an appreciation of Greek Funeral objects. I'm personally more interested in Greek active and passive. I did like your pics.

Agreed , its not a happy subject, I would prefer to leave it alone and look at the art
    All the Best!

Wes

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: AUGUST = The Beauty of BOY @ La Cage

Did anyone go to this exhibition?

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

It's on going for the whole month.

Liked

Could I refer to the subject of the original post - The Photographic Exhibition?
    Many of those who have seen it declare it to be professional and artistic but MIS-NAMED. I'm told it's mostly A LADYboy exhibition but i cannot verify this personally as yet.
    If so it can still offend the moral police here.
    Young girls are often called 'Young Ladies' as in; 'is this young lady your daughter?' The royal family might also be offended replete as it is with 'ladies-in-waiting' and adorned as it was with 'Lady' Di. Ageism might also be a further charge. Perhaps this forum is perused by the occasional 'little old lady'. And so on.

Quote Originally Posted by thaiguest
    Could I refer to the subject of the original post - The Photographic Exhibition?
    Many of those who have seen it declare it to be professional and artistic but MIS-NAMED. I'm told it's mostly A LADYboy exhibition but i cannot verify this personally as yet.
    If so it can still offend the moral police here.
    Young girls are often called 'Young Ladies' as in; 'is this young lady your daughter?' The royal family might also be offended replete as it is with 'ladies-in-waiting' and adorned as it was with 'Lady' Di. Ageism might also be a further charge. Perhaps this forum is perused by the occasional 'little old lady'. And so on.
    And you managed to type all that after a bottle of gin dear!

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Did anyone go? Was the subject a member of staff? Or Ladyboys? Surely one of our sunny regulars must have visited.