Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interesting ad?

Liked

Interesting ad?

[attachment=0:2fpp0ons]491451_2008112916003110gote-737930.jpg[/attachment:2fpp0ons]

This would appear to be an ad for a Canon Camera captioned in English but referencing a Chinese website

Referenced Website

I couldn't fathom the website, but it is Mainland Chinese.

I just found it interesting that this subject was chosen by NetEase,a Chinese business ?? to exemplify Flavoured With Sensuality .

COMPANY OVERVIEW
    Through our subsidiaries and contracts with our affiliates, NetEase operates a leading interactive online and wireless community in China and is a major provider of Chinese language content and services through our online games, wireless value-added services and Internet portal businesses. Our average daily page views for the month ended December 31, 2008 exceeded 640 million.
    [

Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Interesting ad?

It is interesting to a point but what is it? There aren't any pictures for clues. The add didn't come out either :albino:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    It is interesting to a point but what is it? There aren't any pictures for clues. The add didn't come out either :albino:

I have no idea what you're talking about. There's a photo of a shirtless boy and a clear reference to Canon EOS D60.

Make sure your Commodore is plugged in and try again.

There's no picture of anyone sadly.

What's a "commodore"? Isn't that a large lizard with wings that eats goats on a small Indoneasian island. Do they do Apple or is that exotic extra for PC's only?

Liked

There's no picture of anyone sadly.
    That is sad.

What's a "commodore"? Isn't that a large lizard with wings that eats goats on a small Indoneasian island. ?
    They eat goats wherever they want.

Kin ya see this foto?

Ya. It's a kommodor.

Liked

Ya. It's a kommodor.

Well then you should be able to see the boy in the first post unless Mom & Dad installed some sort of sexy boy filter on your computer.

No pictures just a box with a question mark in it. No filters,

You should send it again, sometimes if posting is delayed like you jump up to do something whatever then come back and post the image doesn't make it. Oh what a pity I was looking forward.

That site is a dead end leading to some blogs full of titty pictures, but if you register maybe hot means boys, I just followed random Chinese links?

Liked

You should send it again, sometimes if posting is delayed like you jump up to do something whatever then come back and post the image doesn't make it. Oh what a pity I was looking forward.

That site is a dead end leading to some blogs full of titty pictures, but if you register maybe hot means boys, I just followed random Chinese links?

Cedric, sweetie, you may want to have a sit-down with your primary care giver and review the dosages for your meds. Just ever so often I get the distinct impression that your contact with reality might be getting a trifle tenuous.