Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice for long-term needed...

Liked

Re: Advice for long-term needed...

heh, ok, whatever guys. This thread is obviously over.

No, I'm not looking for true, genuine love, but yes, I'm looking for a long-term relationship. In two or three years from now, I do still want to be in contact with him. Just looking for a mutually beneficial relationship. He takes care of me, I take care of him, and we're both better off in life because of it. Simple as that.

It's just that I've never done this before, hence why I was looking for advice. What type of arrangements do you make, how much, what should I do or not do, what should I look out for, how have your previous relationships turned out, and all that jazz.

Anyway, doesn't matter. I'm sure I'll see some of you guys while wandering around. Come say hi!

How will we recognise you, do you have a pic or will you be wearing a red rose behind your ear?

Quote Originally Posted by andyinoz
    How will we recognise you, do you have a pic or will you be wearing a red rose behind your ear?
    Given the very small number of 27 year old farang in Pattaya, I would say it won't be hard.

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Annan
    Given the very small number of 27 year old farang in Pattaya, I would say it won't be hard.
    If he is indeed 27 and not 72. What's a 27 year old punter doing in Pattaya he's 30 years too early ?

The only punters in their 20's Iv'e met are Arabs who don't know any other way of getting sex.
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Quote Originally Posted by allieb
    Quote Originally Posted by Annan
    If he is indeed 27 and not 72. What's a 27 year old punter doing in Pattaya he's 30 years too early ?
    he may be 27 - but physically he is no different than y'all - Smelly, big, fat and ugly :idea: - so he'll fit right in :cheers:

Liked

Mmmmm...a troll, eh francois> Je crois que tu as raison! Je me souviens de quelqu'un qui s'appelle
    lollylowlife

Liked

Could we please turn the cynicism and arrogance up a couple notches? I don't think we have quite enough yet. Thanks in advance!

And if you're wondering why I don't try to find someone in Canada, here's a good example:

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/m4m/

That's pretty much what you find in the gay scene throughout Canada. Now why would I fuck around with all that, when I can just as easily have a great, sweet, cute, loving Thai boy who has a soft personality, and takes great care of me? Not to mention it's my first time ever doing something like that, and if it's true that I'm actually his first filang, then we're both going through a new journey in life together. And as an added bonus, I get to help him out in a way he can't help himself. Now why wouldn't I want to do that, especially considering I have the freedom and capability of doing such a thing?

Sure glad it's such a supportive community around here!

"Loving" is the hard part...unless you like make-believe.

It sounds more like you want a subservient houseboy you can fuck. Ain't nothing wrong with that, but call a spade a spade...

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    I'm actually his first filang,
    .... you are his 1st filang all right - THIS WEEK!!! :cheers: :cheers:

BTW what the hell is filang ???? :idea: :idea:

Quote Originally Posted by khorthodkrub
    Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt

BTW what the hell is filang ???? :idea: :idea:
    A portmanteau of "farang" and "fling". Rather appropriate.