Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now 3 days in Pattaya

Liked

Now 3 days in Pattaya

I like LOS in low season. This time have had the 747-Combi from Amsterdam - in business class this time 50 per cent empty. Arrived monday morning. Airport was empty. One booth alone for me at immigration. My luggage was the third. At customs a friendly good morning and i not needed more than 8 min. from the plane till the first change of money. Nice young driver was waiting for me. Monday i started slowly but yesterday lots of action.
    Eurasia Serviced Appartments are very good for me. Has elevator and nice pool. Room is big and clean. Will return. Afternoon first fun in sansuk with friend and .....i dont know it was to dark
    In the evening i spent all time in Up2U Bar with nice and some goodlooking boys. I give all the hosts a bottle of whisky incl. mixers for 850 baht - was playing with 2 boys and finally i took one to my room.
    Will return because 2 more want to go with me to sansuk.
    During my rounds i saw only empty places and closed bars. Visited also TomYum bar. We have been 3 customers and after some minutes i was alone with all the boys. I am sad i missed Mikes party
    Wednesday evening i went to the Bingo in OZZ-Bar in jomtien. There is bar and terrrace. Bingo is every wednesday on terrace. It was full. Good fun for farang and thai boys. Everybody can join free and win. Surprise.. my friend and me have had bingo at same time (one bottle wodka for him).They have offers for drinks every day but the prices are ok. Very friendly people there incl. the waiters. Sunday there will be the monthly quiz... i will be there again.
    Before i visited festival bar and have had dinner in dicks cafe. Very sad ... lots of waiters waiting for customers.

Sunee Plaza > There is no better place to stay

Re: Now 3 days in Pattaya

How does everyone find these flights that are half empty all the time?? Every flight I have ever been on coming or going from Thailand has always been packed, I want a free upgarde dammit lol.

Glad to see you are enjoying yourself in town right now. Things are going to be picking up a little bit in LOS very shortly. We are most likely in for an out of high season rush, and then high season starting in September this year.

Thanks for the TR my friend. And any contest in Pattaya where you can join for free and win something half decent sounds like a good contest to me!!

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.DreamTransport
    I want a free upgarde dammit lol.
    As a frequent flyer you should be collecting miles with your favourite carrier.

I fly Emirates and by Skywards miles have upgraded my Dec flight Business (┬г 1505.00 return) to First......

In the A380-800 the double decker with showers :idea:
    (New signature strip added to upset the plebs :angryfire: That's me using the outside loo )

Liked

Hi Jinks, i think air miles for someone like yourself who comes out to Thailand a couple of times a year is ok. But for myself who cant always get out one time a year and finances dictate that i look around for the best airline deal means it would take me years to get enough points for any upgrade, but still well done for your upgrade to first later in the year and enjoy.
    I spoke into his eyes. " I thought you died a long,-- a long long time ago".
    " OH NO! not me, i never lost control, your face to face with the Man who sold the world"

Liked

If you don't mind paying a small annual fee one of the easiest ways to collect miles is to get an airline affiliated credit card. I have managed lots of "free" business class flights using miles mainly accumulated via my normal spending. As long as you pay the card off every month it doesn't cost too much for all those miles.

I have over 100k miles with both Korean Air, and Delta. I've tried getting the upgrades on flights, but as most have been international, they never seem to do it for me. On once occasion from Korea to BKK, they did have one upgraded seat available, but with about 10 people queued up for it.

I've never been on a flight any time coming/going from LOS, where there have been many empty seats, even in low season.

I'm just glad some people are getting some nice little perks here and there. Its good to see regular people like us getting their dues I guess.

Liked

My next awardflight i have in december with austrian and thai in business - was no problem to get it in high season.
    Yesterday have had a look in jomtien complex - dead as an dodo. We made little party in festival bar and after i made my round through the sois.
    I have been mostly every evening in Up2U Bar and they have no problems with customers at time. Wanted to try Balkan Restaurant but they only had thai food because the cook was away for party
    Sunee Plaza > There is no better place to stay

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by jinks
    " ... In the A380-800 the double decker with showers ... "
    Encouraging to know that at least a few Brits actually take showers occasionally. :cheers: The Thai boys will have a field day sniffing you up.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Amazing - a new thread about what's going down in Pattaya, followed by a bunch of frequent-flying clowns hijacking the thread. I guess it counts as a triumph for this guy whose business is transporting such people to and from the airport, a subtle reminder of why he's among us.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalong
    Amazing - a new thread about what's going down in Pattaya, followed by a bunch of frequent-flying clowns hijacking the thread.
    The common term is "troll" -- a word with which Smiles loves to brand others, but one which describes him as well or better than most. Cheers.