List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: How not to behave in a Thai Bar...

Liked

Re: Quoting 101 for college professors

Quote Originally Posted by smiling-straitjacket
    It is never too late to learn quoting. Even for college professors. Don't forget to invert the brackets.
    Do your homework, and I will sing a song for you. On condition that you behave like a civilized citizen.
    You Can Do It!

]quote[
    Kittyboy is a kitty boy with a juicy CV.
    Kittyboy, the new master of quoting!
    ]/quote[

Kittyboy is a kitty boy with a juicy CV!
    Kittyboy, the new master of quoting!
    or:

]quote="kittyboy"[
    I am a kitty boy with a juicy CV!
    I am a kitty boy and the new master of quoting!
    ]/quote[

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy
    I am a kitty boy with a juicy CV.
    I am a kitty boy and the new master of quoting!
    Hey - Quoting? Quotation Marks! I don't need to use no stinking quotation marks!
    Actually I am a bit thick so I might have to stick to the old fashioned cut and paste...sorry...I just aint that gifted.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Poughkeepsie ??

Before my time, I am afraid Kenc, as I was too young to be allowed in to see it when it was released back in 1971!

(and Pissyboy, its entirely consistent and exactly what I meant - initial post on the specified subject, digress to attend to Mad Brad the Liar's post on per capita numbers, including quoting the figures he meant to refer to but didn't, similarly digress to your equally uninformed post, then returned to my original point. Maybe once you finish cleaning the toilets you could find time to get enough instruction in English Comprehension to get you through your GED and you would understand a little more).

Liked

Re: Poughkeepsie ??

Quote Originally Posted by Gone Fishing
    Before my time, I am afraid Kenc, as I was too young to be allowed in to see it when it was released back in 1971!
    (and Pissyboy, its entirely consistent and exactly what I meant - initial post on the specified subject, digress to attend to Mad Brad the Liar's post on per capita numbers, including quoting the figures he meant to refer to but didn't, similarly digress to your equally uninformed post, then returned to my original point. Maybe once you finish cleaning the toilets you could find time to get enough instruction in English Comprehension to get you through your GED and you would understand a little more).
    GoFuckyourself - Not sure what you mean by toilet cleaning..that is what hired help is for...or at least that is what mine is for...do you scrub you own? You say you need GED help? Well no wonder you still have to do menial toilet scrubbing work..poor guy without an education. Well I am always willing to help out those less intelectually fortunate. Just send a list of the area where you need help and I would be happy to write up an academic study plan. Good for you going back to school so late in life.

Are you sure you don't want to duel it out. We could sell tickets to benefit Thais for life. The irony of two farang hacking each other up with hatchets for the benefit of sick and dying thai surely would not be lost on them.

I get the first whack though as you being an ex ---what is it OSS? MI6, secret agent type have the advantage of training. If I hit you with a glancing blow you surely will get the better of the match. However, if I get in a good whack you are not go fuckyourself but gone fucked - past tense.

Re: Poughkeepsie ??

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy
    Well I am always willing to help out those less intelectually fortunate. Just send a list of the area where you need help and I would be happy to write up an academic study plan. Good for you going back to school so late in life.

Nothing says "academic study plan" like the inability to spell "intellectually."

Liked

Re: How not to behave in a Thai Bar...

Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Re: Yet another thread run off the tracks

Quote Originally Posted by bao-bao
    Perhaps some of these pissing contests could be done via PM?

Just a thought.
    And a perfectly valid one, bao-bao - this thread has become boring, boring, boring, and I am the first to admit it! It is worth remembering, though, that no-one is forced to read any particular thread, let alone post in it.

{quote="smiling-straitjacket"as a college professor you know the difference between AD REM and AD PERSONAM argumentation."

I doubt he does, however a notable few here prefer argumentum ad hominem although they are actually only capable of argumentum ad ignorantiam. In my own case I am well aware that my manner here may upset a few people, but the real root of the antagonism probably lies more with my views on some of the homophiles and homophilics here, whom I rank in the same category as racists, religious zealots and any other hypocrite and bigot who blames some outside factor for his own problems and inadequacies. So be it.

Just for the record, I am not an ex-OSS, MI6, secret agent type (if I was the former I would need to be an American aged over 80!) nor have I ever been a shopkeeper.

.....and, Smiles: ad voila?!

Liked

Re: How not to behave in a Thai Bar...

" choose which you think is correct" Ah... there's the fly in the ointment.

I'm only reading to see if you guys set a meet and match date. Never any good down and outs about among geriatrics. Once, though, this very drunk old French guy in one of the Sunee bars took a swing at me but he was so show I just moved aside and he fell flat on his face. He kept yelling at me telling me he knows what I am up to and he knows who I am. I never saw this this guy before in my life. He then got up off the floor and left only to come charging back but the Thai boys intercepted him before he got to me. Before, in the bar he was passing out 1000B notes like they were candy, must have spent 15,000B. I was surprised the boys threw him out and let me stay, I was not passing out 1000B notes. Maybe he was out of cash.
    E Dok Tong

Liked

Re: Yet another thread run off the tracks

[quote=Gone Fishing]
    Quote Originally Posted by "bao-bao":2yg9fp5j
    Perhaps some of these pissing contests could be done via PM?
    Just a thought.
    And a perfectly valid one, bao-bao - this thread has become boring, boring, boring, and I am the first to admit it! It is worth remembering, though, that no-one is forced to read any particular thread, let alone post in it.
    {quote="smiling-straitjacket"as a college professor you know the difference between AD REM and AD PERSONAM argumentation."

I doubt he does, however a notable few here prefer argumentum ad hominem although they are actually only capable of argumentum ad ignorantiam. In my own case I am well aware that my manner here may upset a few people, but the real root of the antagonism probably lies more with my views on some of the homophiles and homophilics here, whom I rank in the same category as racists, religious zealots and any other hypocrite and bigot who blames some outside factor for his own problems and inadequacies. So be it.

Just for the record, I am not an ex-OSS, MI6, secret agent type (if I was the former I would need to be an American aged over 80!) nor have I ever been a shopkeeper.

.....and, Smiles: ad voila?![/quote:2yg9fp5j]

Ah..is that what that red line was all about...I am a total idiot when it comes to spelling.
    Very correct I did have to look up the difference between AD REM and AD PERSONAM argumentation. Is knowlege of Latin the only criteria for being an educated man? If so how snotty and elitist. I guess I fail the latin test. I will have to attend the remedial english spelling class I have arranged for GF.
    I am still amusing myself with the notion of a whack off with hatchets.
    How about cattle prods at 3 feet? A greater distance requiring much more agility to dodge the electric shock. A much longer lasting show as well.

The remedial spelling class does remind me of my old homeroom teacher Ms Mack. A tyrant of a woman..I would raise my hand and ask "Can I go to the bathroom" and she would snap back.."I don't know can you go or may you go?". I am still traumatized by the experience and often just lift my leg at the nearest fire hydrant and piss.