Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ANY Updates on the banks

Re: ANY Updates on the banks

[/quote]

Ha! Shows you how much you know about Thailand. All the richest people in the country eat at foodstalls -- because they know what is good. Even the palace gets take-out.[/quote]
    My intersests is that we support UOB as they the only bank that was tottaly against the 150B fee,they ar inforced to bring this fee in by August.It the only bank i will use in LOS
    By the way BB not the richest people eat there it looking after the locals ,i prefer to eat there too it proper thai food...[/quote]

Of course you do dear, no one wants to eat the shite they sell at the Royal Cliff............

The richest people in Thailand ARE locals -- by far. And they do love eating at street stalls.

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Bunny
    The richest people in Thailand ARE locals -- by far. And they do love eating at street stalls.
    So you and that thing smiles are rich

Local Thais, moron. No matter how long a foreigner lives here, he will never be a "local".

Local Thais, moron. No matter how long a foreigner lives here, he will never be a "local".
    Come Phuket BG i will do all the locals and members here a favour and bury you for good,Dont set a date or time that you cant get out that boy or should i say child cot you in too,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by gra46
    Come Phuket BG i will do all the locals and members here a favour and bury you for good,Dont set a date or time that you cant get out that boy or should i say child cot you in too,,,,,
    Once again? In English, please? Is this a death threat? I'm sure Spike will be interested to know...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Gra46 wrote,My interest is that we support UOB as they the only bank that was totally against the 150B fee,they are inforced to bring this fee in by August.It the only bank i will use in LOS..

Don't be so eager to bank with them...the UOB banks in Thailand were once a locally runned bank called, Bank of Asia. I was hoping this Singapore bank would improve the infrastructure and professional development of their Thai banks, but it hasn't happened yet to my observation. The main offices close at 3:30 so if you have any personal business to take care (other than making a deposit) you must do it during their hours...this makes it hard for people like myself who work in the country---dont' most people get out of work after 5pm????. I thought I would be able to do my "banking" after their closing by joining their "cyber banking" as they call it. Guess what? Their banking web sight is only available when their main office is open which means I cannot use it after my working hours or on weekends. When you call them for information, it is like you are the first person to ask a banking question. Beware, there are very few UOB branches in Pattaya and in Bangkok. I am sure some viewers have good experiences with other Thai banks which there seem to be as many as Indian tailor shops in town.

[quote=Beach Bunny]
    Quote Originally Posted by gra46
    Quote Originally Posted by "Beach Bunny":2p964l0i
    Once again? In English, please? Is this a death threat? I'm sure Spike will be interested to know...[/quote:2p964l0i]

burтЛЕyтАВтАВ/╦Иb╔Ыri/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ber-ee] Show IPA verb, burтЛЕied, burтЛЕyтЛЕing, noun, plural burтЛЕies.
    Use bury in a Sentence
    тАУverb (used with object) 1. to put in the ground and cover with earth: The pirates buried the chest on the island.
    2. to put (a corpse) in the ground or a vault, or into the sea, often with ceremony: They buried the sailor with full military honors.
    3. to plunge in deeply; cause to sink in: to bury an arrow in a target.
    4. to cover in order to conceal from sight: She buried the card in the deck.
    5. to immerse (oneself): He buried himself in his work.
    6. to put out of one's mind: to bury an insult.
    7. to consign to obscurity; cause to appear insignificant by assigning to an unimportant location, position, etc.: Her name was buried in small print at the end of the book.
    TAKE IT HOW YOU LIKE
    sorry my australian accient you dont understand

Oh, I understood the word "bury" just fine. It's one of the few you spelled correctly. I'm sure Spike will appreciate his board being used to make death threats.

But it was the part about "Dont set a date or time that you cant get out that boy or should i say child cot you in too,,,,," that I was unable to make heads or tails of. LOL.

Oh, I understood the word "bury" just fine. It's one of the few you spelled correctly. I'm sure Spike will appreciate his board being used to make death threats.

But it was the part about "Dont set a date or time that you cant get out that boy or should i say child cot you in too,,,,," that I was unable to make heads or tails of. LOL.
    there more meanings to it too i dont give a shit how you use it ...ohhh and the other part is common sense other members will understand it sorry your so slowwwwwww
    you always change a thread ohhh and your name
    maybe change it to the thread change or better still diaper changer