Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: ANY Updates on the banks

Re: ANY Updates on the banks

Yes, its great news that the pound is finally recovering. It's even on the up today 1.685 (1 pound = 1.6850 dollar), this is due to an influx of good economic data mainly from the manufacturing sector in the UK. "They" reckon the UK is recovering from the recession quite well and investors are being more, well taking more chances, errmmm!

Although the US is fairing quite well also, but it all boils down to confidence in the markets. I suspect there is more of that in the UK/European markets than US. I reckon we will see 60 bht to the pound within a few months.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDesire
    Yes, its great news that the pound is finally recovering. It's even on the up today 1.685 (1 pound = 1.6850 dollar), this is due to an influx of good economic data mainly from the manufacturing sector in the UK. "They" reckon the UK is recovering from the recession quite well and investors are being more, well taking more chances, errmmm!

Although the US is fairing quite well also, but it all boils down to confidence in the markets. I suspect there is more of that in the UK/European markets than US. I reckon we will see 60 bht to the pound within a few months.
    60bht is no good we want at least 75bht and cheaper air fares..come on W/D get you finger out..
    [color=#0000BF]why you no risson[/color]

75, I want 90, remember that, the freefall as so to speak end of 97.

Liked

Government Savings Bank, does not accept Master Charge, but does accept Visa
    It is also fee free. Location front entrance in Tukcom on right, center area (purplish in color).

Bank of Ayudhya
    Pattaya Tai (South Pattaya Road) just east of Friendship. Fee Free, and I was told that it will stay that way at this location because it is on Company property. But their other ATMs charge the fee.

Rate of Exchange for U.S. Dollars. Done same afternoon to ensure the rate set was the same, and the only difference would have been by the bank:
    Bank of Ayudhya 32.24
    Government Savings Bank 30.87