Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stalk me on Twitter

elephantspike

Stalk me on Twitter

Not that many of you would want to "stalk" me HaHa! But in case anyone is interested, I'm here: http://twitter.com/elephantspike I haven't twittered much so far, I just follow a bunch of youtube stars so far. Does anyone else Twitter?

Liked

Re: Stalk me on Twitter

No, never "twittered" before. Went to your Twitter page and, frankly, it was a bunch of non-sequitur babble. Is there actually some use/value to that?

elephantspike

I have been told that there is. I'm not entirely convinced of that yet myself, but then again, I've never been one to dismiss something just because it is of little use or value as long as it is entertaining.

Some people use it for marketing and business networking. I'm just following indie entertainers myself so far.

There are many free plug-ins available that make it more functional, more integrated with other social networking sites, more pretty, etc. My current housemate is a Twitter pro.

Liked

Well, there did at least seem to be some humor in some of the comments (the whole freakin' world is a smart ass! :bom: )

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    No, never "twittered" before. Went to your Twitter page and, frankly, it was a bunch of non-sequitur babble.
    Sounds like a posting from Wesley, gr477, LMTU, or (even) Bob...

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Elephantspike
    I have been told that there is. I'm not entirely convinced of that yet myself, but then again, I've never been one to dismiss something just because it is of little use or value as long as it is entertaining.

Some people use it for marketing and business networking. I'm just following indie entertainers myself so far.

There are many free plug-ins available that make it more functional, more integrated with other social networking sites, more pretty, etc. My current housemate is a Twitter pro.
    Sometimes it seems that you can do anything except actually fuck on the net. When is the apple "plugin" for that going to be available?

"Social networking"! Isn't that where you sit by yourself with a coffee in front of a computer and interact with "friends" you've never met, rather than going out and having a coffee with your friends?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Curious
    "Social networking"! Isn't that where you sit by yourself with a coffee in front of a computer and interact with "friends" you've never met, rather than going out and having a coffee with your friends?
    That's the best definition of "social networking" I've heard yet.

I now know I'm becoming my father -- you know, an old fuddy duddy who can't keep up and is living in the past. I simply don't see the value or purpose of Facebook, Twitter and the like.
    [size=7][color=#0000FF][i]"quiet1":[/i] the poster previously known as [i]"bkk gwm"[/i][/color][/size]

elephantspike

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala

Sometimes it seems that you can do anything except actually fuck on the net. When is the apple "plugin" for that going to be available?
    It already exists:

http://www.realtouch.com/

Now if they could only make it compatible with the Sims-like interactive chat and social networking available here:

http://www.utherverse.com/

Then Woody Allen's prophecy in the film Sleeper will have finally been realized.

Liked

It already exists:

http://www.realtouch.com/
    This looks kinda cool until you see the inside of the device...when you realize you'd be putting your dick between something that looks like 2 BELT SANDERS! omg. It's a start though.

dboy