Actually Miss Colmx or whatever you call yourself I have no need of employment in the demeaning and drudge-like sense that you probably experienced it for as long as it takes you to scrape up enough money for your next cut-price airfare to the land of fake smiles. I haven't needed to work for several years as was in advertising during the affluent Thatcher years which left me very well off. I do work occasionally as a communications consultant however - for which i charge a couple of thousand dollars a day when I can be arsed - which is not very often as I prefer not to get out of bed until mid-day. But I'm also quite a successful writer and artist so not exactly short of a few shillings. Even so I wouldn't chuck it away on hookers like you lot seem to do with such alacrity.

And a paddy degree is worth a three dollar bill Fitguy.

Are you really fit? You sound a bit too intelligent and witty for this forum. I'll bet you are several cuts about this dross.

Do keep in touch.

But as for the rest of you - you're getting very predictable and dull. If you want me to keep posting you will have to ramp up the level of repartee and wit. Mundane cliched insults won't cut it I'm afraid.

Now yoou've been warned.

Keep me entertained or I shall have to stop posting.