FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: current overnite/daily tip

Oi!

Quote Originally Posted by mrsydney
    One day i will go to live there.
    There goes the neighborhood!

Mr. Syd,

As long as you are being straightforward with your "sluts" it all sounds rather mild to me and totally consensual.
    Good on you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaiquila
    As long as you are being straightforward with your "sluts" it all sounds rather mild to me and totally consensual.
    Good on you mate.
    Don't forget the bare-backing - a mrsydney speciality :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiquila
    Good on you mate.
    Don't forget the bare-backing - a mrsydney speciality :evil:
    Honestly, I didn't realize.
    Please don't do that, Mr. Syd!

Low/High season

DELETED

Forum's veteran
    Liked

seasonal sales...........

I also believe in paying the same all during the year..What happens during low season is many boys are more willing to accept far less than they would during high season..There are expats farangs living here who have never paid an "off", never bought a boy a drink and give the boy only a few hundred baht.. As they can only really get away with this behavior with the very young, the desparate, the starving or the very unexperienced, they take advantage and I believe derive greater pleasure from underpaying than they do from the tryst.. When one of these cheapskates tells me how little he pays and brags about his exploiting of these boys, I have no use for these predators and treat them like manure... I feel the same way about the farangs who brag about the underage boys they molest and have a zero tolerance policy for them as well......People are going to do what they are going to do and I know nothing I do or say will change that, but please guys don't think other farngs want to hear how you exploit and abuse...

Re: seasonal sales...........

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    I also believe in paying the same all during the year....People are going to do what they are going to do and I know nothing I do or say will change that, but please guys don't think other farngs want to hear how you exploit and abuse.
    I agree--But nothing anyone can say will change them.
    Personally, I think of 500\1,000 as the (so-so\hahr-sibp-harh sibp) benchmark: for so-so, perfunctory, hit-and-run, performance. Better...or worse...should be tipped accordingly: why encourage the slackers?... and...Why not encourage the good, better and best?
    I've found an up-front discussion can head off a lot of wasted time & disappointment. Proof: I'm damned...or blessed...however you would call it...by my own system, meaning: tips average 1,300 to 1,500 baht, (I credit the Thai 'Grapevine' at work.) but very seldom wind up with a...did someone say, "Starfish?"...dud.
    Many farang refuse to learn more than a few words of Thai, expect all num to be....Drop them in bed and they GO...machines; then penalize them for their own short coming when things don't work out well--And isn't that a lose-lose situation?

how much

You should not be too generous with these guys, neither should you be a skint flint, 1000 bht is about average - you guys know what these guys are like if you offer them 700-800 or even less - need I say more - however, if you offer them 1100-1200 they don't even flick an eye, that is the way I like it. However, if you go Tawan then they wont accept anything less than 1500 and want more, unless anyone knows any different!

Re: Low/High season

Quote Originally Posted by John Botting
    I agree that the price remains fixed throughout the year, no high season hikes for me. I am seeing a special boy at the moment and l asked him how much he got paid, he said between 500 and 1000Baht for both short time and overnight. So some paid 1000 for short time some only paid 500 for over night. I was surprized at the 500 overnight, that really is tight. I told him he should not accept that small amount. 1000 Baht over night is fine.
    I thought boys get more in BKK than in Pattaya...true?
    does your range 500 - 1000 apply in Pattya or BKK?

Bangkok rates

Yes, I think the 500/1000 minimum to low rate mentioned here is for Pattaya.

For Bangkok, add 400-500?

I also agree that the rates should be consistent through the year, though the working boys should certainly be making more cummulatively in high season.