Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: current overnite/daily tip

Liked
    Rocks(off?), you might want to read this very long thread on tipping amounts: http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... light=tips
    It's actually from the Old Sawatdee but was moved over here (somehow??), so it's rather not so well intact vis-a-vis "posts in order" ... the move must have been a bumpy ride. But you should be able to get the gist, as well as some good ideas on your original query.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

wisdom

A lot off wisdom Boxer, but not a good promotion ha ha ha.

I usually get boys from massage places. Those places will tell you what the minimum tip should be, and I usually pay the minimum tips plus 200 baht.

Well Scott if you are offing from a massage place i recall the off fee is 400 baht from blue house massage? minimum tip they say is 500b and you give 200b equals 1100b.Get from a bar off is 200b short time give 500b equals 700b.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsydney
    Well Scott if you are offing from a massage place i recall the off fee is 400 baht from blue house massage? minimum tip they say is 500b and you give 200b equals 1100b.Get from a bar off is 200b short time give 500b equals 700b.
    Somehow I feel Bar boy expect more than 500b for short time....did somebody mention short time tip 1000b?

I only py 500b when i take them for short time,in low season.
    I tell them before they go so they know what to expect.

When does low season start in your estimation, Mr. Syd?
    Do you find any diminishing in their performance when informed of the tip level?
    As I was recently informed that they are expected to do ANYTHING for any monies offered, all this is of great interest to me.

Mrsydney, when you go to Tops supermarket, or when you go to buy books, or movie tickets, do you also ask to pay a lower price because it is low season? Chatuchak week end market is a better place for bargaining, i suppose. It must be humiliating for a guy to be asked to provide the same service for less, based on the season...

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside33
    when you go to Tops supermarket, or when you go to buy books, or movie tickets, do you also ask to pay a lower price because it is low season?
    I expect to pay less for a hotel room in the low season. That is a better analogy

quote="Thaiquila"]
    When does low season start in your estimation, Mr. Syd?
    Do you find any diminishing in their performance when informed of the tip level?
    As I was recently informed that they are expected to do ANYTHING for any monies offered, all this is of great interest to me.[/quote]

"The games people play,oh the games people play now,every night and day now,oh the games people play now,oh da da da da da dee,"

Sorry i was just singing to myself,it was on the radio when im typing this out and i thought i would sing along.Wonder who sings this song.
    "Heres a walking to ya,singing glory to ya, talking about you and me and the games people play"

Low season generally may june july august.NO if their performance is bad,they show no interest etc i piss them off quick around 15 mins after with a 200 b tip.Yes i had a few try to threaten me.Most boys tell me that they never had a customer like me who likes to do the "work"
    and play games. I dont like boys who take "lead roles".I am the boss,i take the lead role.ThE last trip i offed several boys a night,i must admit my toungue was sore after a few nights and my hand after spanking them.
    This is how it works for me, I offed a boy from Butterfly,he had a good time,he told his friend what to expect,the boy went with me and WANTED to stay overnight with me something i dont like but he slept on the lounge chair anyway,i gave him 500b ,the next night he comes into SUNEE looking for me . Yes i have dud boys,one boy from Helen bar paid him 200b after 15 mins,didnt seem gay or interested,starts arguing with me,told him to F... off. I had one boy whose personality i love but he was ugly.He works in a restaurant i frequented,and i couldnt keep him away.
    I COULD of not paid for sex and just had him but he wasnt my type,i felt sorry for him because he seemed to genuinally concerned for me without getting any money from me.He worked very hard,but he wasnt "good looking".I just treated the staff at this restaurant politely and for some reason they wanted to see what i done.One thing is yes i offed the same boy sometimes twice,their friends in the bar etc.Im not every boys "cup of tea". Some say they have a lot of fun,some dont like me.Some come looking for me and some remember my name in Sunee Plaza more than 6 months after i have seen them? I like to control them,spank them etc and take the lead role.Many of them tell me "I never have farang same you before". Theres a few other things i like doing too which i wont mention on this civil liberaterian forum . Usually the other boys tell the boy about me,i dont force anyone to come with me.You will be very surprised to know that many of the "ladyboy" types are actually good fighters .If a boys service is not really really good i dont off the second night. The best boy i had was from butterfly but as i said before i done all the work.One thing i tell the boy or girl immediately is i dont like moans especially false moans.No talking in the room,no noises nothing !
    Before when i take them in the bar i tell them 500 b .Very rarely i got anyone say no.I like a lot of different boys,sometimes boys dont understand im a butterfly and come looking for me even though i paid them only 500b.I only take short time,1 to 2 hours so 500 b aint bad!
    The boy from butterfly and the waiter from the restaurant i could get free sex from if i tried but i didnt want them all the time.
    I like to watch the sluts dance in the room for me as i hit them with the leather belt.Sometimes i even have one of myex BF s bodyguards in the room with me as i have had some problems with boys who promise everything and dont perform.I got one of my ex BF bodyguards to sit in the room and watch Tv whilst i had a nice motorbike taxi driver.The taxi driver performed well knowing i had a ex muay thai boxer in the room.
    Sometimes I have a bodyguard with me so i can stopped getting ripped off in prices. 8) I try to go to Thailand at least every 3 months,helps me remain sane.One day i will go to live there.