Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Wombat
I have been appalled by the selfish posts by people who want to protect their own anon yet want to expose others personal medical problems/progress. Lois Lane scoops.

About two years ago JB had the same personal attack even down to claiming he could not afford treatment . Before that Allan from, was in Pattaygay website.

On this thread we have people who should know better, ringing the hospital and posting what I would have thought was confidential information, just to boost their own egos.

What a bunch of arseholes you are. if the cap fits wear it.

You both know who we are talking about.
We all know the thread referred to. What would you prefer, LW - that incorrect information is posted here and left uncorrected?

Or would you prefer that the only source of information is that gathered in one of Pattayaland's bars by those here, a version of which may be passed on to those abroad who are genuinely interested and concerned?

It is nothing to do with egos (at least on my part); had it been I would hardly have posted the source of the most recent information as Tim and Tom, and given the number of the hospital so that this, and the information I gave, could be confirmed. What I posted was simply to correct the information already given on this forum, no more and no less. I am relieved to see that LAPOS has chosen to copy Tim and Tom's e-mails on this forum, presumably with their approval.

There has been no "personal attack" made on the subject of that thread - far from it, he clearly has the respect of all who have met him.

My anonymity, which you have some sort of fixation about, is totally irrelevant.

You have previously posted "Gone fishing, either show the guts to come out and say who you are, your real name or fuck off", to which I replied "If you, or anyone else, feels so strongly about this then please take the time to cite any post of mine concerning JB (in context, and with a date for reference) that is not substantiated. Should you be able to find just one such post I will cease posting about him or anything connected with him forthwith. Similarly, if you can find just one post where I have made a derogatory comment about the subject, I will also cease posting anything concerning him. Should you be able to produce both, then I will cease posting on this board completely, under this or any other name. If you are unable to do so then I can only suggest you follow your own advice.."

I copied this to you previously by PM when you PM'd me about it on 12 October last year, as you apparently could not recollect making such a post - after that, and until now, you wisely made no mention of this subject.

As far as I am concerned, JB is a closed book - I have never made any allegations concerning any unpaid bills, of his or anyone else, neither do I have any idea who Allan is nor have I ever referred to him.

I have explained my reasons for my anonymity at length before and there is little point in repeating myself. Some posters know my background and those whom I have invited to my house following their PMs know exactly who I am - it is no more important or relevant than who you are - about which, I could care less.

Haud ignota loquor. Hoc est verum et nihili nisi verum.

"Sometimes people do get hurt when the truth comes out, but as a society,
we're usually better off when it happens. ... If you're telling the truth, you have nothing
to apologize for.
" -- Lois Lane