Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Sawatdee in Thailand

Liked

Sawatdee in Thailand

It seems the stupidcensorship proxy access to the board is pretty hit and miss at certain times of the day from Thailand.

Maybe I am alone with these difficulties and perhaps it is because I usually have an hour or two (mostly spernt struggling) in the early evening.

The time now is 04 Apr 2006 14:40 or 21:40 In Thailand

I went online in the morning the other day waiting for Starbucks to open (08:00 and 09:00 am ? what's with that?) and it ran fine, plus there were several others online at the same time.

Sometime Gaydar goes out early Thursday morning for maintenance, so I only assume the stupidcensorship proxy has a similar routine. I'm spending most of my bahts dealing with freeze up or lost connections and I only go to the 1024 places. Same thing at them all.

Surfcrest

elephantspike
    Have you tried one of the more recent Circumventor sites? Stupidcensorship.com was just the latest one when I started publicizing it. There have been 5 new ones added since then. The latest one is mushroomicecream.com.

Liked
    The time now is 06 Apr 2006 00:36 or 07:36 Thailand Time

Last night while at a 1024K Internet Cafe, I gave up on Sawatdee through two proxy servers as both stalled on a fairly regular basis. You may notice that on occasion I double post. These are actually stalls where the submit tab is pressed and the screen freezes. Sometimes the post goes through, sometimes it doesn't and on occasion it doubles (if the screen dies and I retry with the back tab.

This morning both proxy servers are working equally well.
    I may be wrong but it appears as though evening (Thailand Time) is problematic.

Surfcrest