Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Tattooed Boys. Which is best bar 4 tattoos

Tattooed Boys. Which is best bar 4 tattoos

Hi, am back in BKK in 3 weeks. didnt have much time before on last trip, normally spend most of my time in Chiang mai. I have a thai b/f but like to meet a short time boy now and then. i am a big lover of lads with tattoos, which is best bar to visit for tattpped lads. Are most tattoed lads str8? top? Cheers guys.

Liked

jing

Far be it from me to claim to be an expert on Thais with Tattoos, but if you are on Walking Street stop into the Doll House Thai Boxing place, about half way down the street. The boxers have many tattoos. Plus they have great muscles and wonder abs that they love to show off. Sit by the pool table and bring a bunch of 20 baht notes to slip in the trunks of the winners. You will enjoy the tattoos and the young Thai boxers, at least I do when I'm there. You can be my alter ego, when you go there.

Mmmmmmm tattoed boys .... doh!

Well, can I just say that a listing of the more 'manly' gay bars (all the better if the guys cum with tat's), is long overdue.

I know many bars have a couple or more guys with Tat's but this is no indication of sexuality. I can't remember about Bangkok as to which bar had the most tattooed boys, but I am guessing in Pattaya that it is probably the Krazy Dragon, which is cocka ... (sorry that was a real typo ...) chockablock with tatted boys, many of whom point to their own chest and say 'Man' in that horny way. Mind you many of these boys take pride in showing off their 'wedding tackle' not only to customers but to other boys in the bar, compairing 'lek' with 'Yai' and trying to grow that extra inch for pride sake.

Oh Jingmith, as for straight guys with tat's being tops, I have not always found that to be the case.

Listing of the more manly bars throughout Thailand pleeeze :cheese: