Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ejaculation

Ejaculation

I put this subject on this forum because generally speaking Thailand is where you guys spend most of your time "doing it".

Anyway, I wondered as a matter of interest how many of you guys actually ejaculate inside your partner(s) anus. I'm not being rude, just an interesting subject. So many guys consider themselves as being "top" but when it actually comes to it they actually can get erections but fail to ejaculate when inside their partner's anus, or am I wrong (with a condom on before anyone asks). My experience is that the "feeling" of ejaculating inside someone is totally different from a ejaculation from masturbation and that could be the reason. On the other hand, I have known so called "tops" who do ejaculate very quickly once inside. The point behind all this is that I find it quite amusing that one calls themselves a "top" and cannot perform even though they have an erection.

A serious subject here, I'm not taking the wet, and please I don't want anybody using rude words in this topic, as you can see, I haven't.

Similar Threads:

Liked

Re: Ejaculation

have you tried ejeculating on his back or his hair or even out the window?
      [color=#0000BF]why you no risson[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by giggsy
      have you tried ejeculating on his back or his hair or even out the window?
      I didn't find Ricky Gervais funny either lol!

Liked

Well, being a bisexual, I can tell you there is a difference with a female.

With males, I would not ejaculate unless I have a condom on. It does feel quite different and can be satisfying.

Liked

Good to see White Desire posting about something other than the exchanger rate, money, banking or credit markets. Or, is semen a substitute for money, ejaculation means deposit and a failure to achieve an erection code for getting poor interest rates on deposits? I'm not sure.
      E Dok Tong

Liked

Maybe Im not alone then,but I dont come inside,even though I would like to. For whatever reason it takes me an awful long time to have an orgasm. I still enjoy sex in spite of this.And Im finding I like anal sex with Thai guys as much if not more than oral sex.

A couple of interesting threads here, I'm interested in the one where you say you take a long time to have an orgasm. Why is that, has it always been the case that it takes you a long time or is it as time goes by? I agree with the female bit, it is more satisfying having with a male than female, maybe because generally speaking the "hole" is tighter (sounds crude but that is the bottom line).

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDesire
      A couple of interesting threads here, I'm interested in the one where you say you take a long time to have an orgasm. Why is that, has it always been the case that it takes you a long time or is it as time goes by? I agree with the female bit, it is more satisfying having with a male than female, maybe because generally speaking the "hole" is tighter (sounds crude but that is the bottom line).

For me it has always taking longer, but the last years it hasn't gotten any better. Sometimes having to concentrate so much takes away the fun of having sex. I can't be just spontaneous but must make calculate efforts otherwise it's finishing with a hand job for me. And like you said, those orgasms don't even compare.

I looked it up on the internet and found that there's no quick fix for this problem, unlike the erection thing that can be solved quite easily.

You talked about not being able to perform. That really depends on who you're asking. I got some boys who are pretty happy with my slow ejaculations. They don't like a quick fix and don't mind me working hard for a couple of hours.

Liked

Anyway, I wondered as a matter of interest how many of you guys actually ejaculate inside your partner(s) anus. I'm not being rude, just an interesting subject.
      I wonder, as a matter of interest, why you are interested in this subject ? Are you having problems in this area?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDesire
      ........ generally speaking (a man's) "hole" is tighter ...........

Obviously you have not fucked Catwampuscat, as I hear he has a "hole" like a horse's collar.

:cheers: :cheers: