FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: off topic AGAIN

Liked

Re: off topic AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Bunny
    Wes, Wes, Wes.

You STILL don't get it, do you?

Whether I am the same as BG is completely IRRELEVANT, as neither I nor he (that I can see), has ever said anything negative about George -- especially related to the type of predicament in which he now finds himself.

Never, Wes. N-E-V-E-R. Not me, not BG.

Please take a moment to reflect...pray to your baby Jesus for some lucidity, perhaps...I am sure even you will begin to understand.

PS: these arrest stories seem to pop up frequently here. Interestingly, though, not once -- NOT ONCE -- have I seen a response that shows any concern for the victims. Typically, all I see is conjecture about set-ups, misunderstandings, and other kind of persecution on the part of the alleged (and yes, they are alleged until convicted) perpetrators. It shows me where your mind is located, Wes, and it isn't pretty -- particularly in view of your claimed concern for children.
    .In the past I as much and more than anyone condemned such action by anyone, I found Sunee not to be the hell hole I had been told it was for kids. I fouled a man that seemed to care about them as much as I and although I was aware of his possible proclivity overlooked all that and tried to see the man. I am not sure you can separate the actions of a man from his care and love for Children.

I personally have made sure all kids I work with are taken care of by independent people in short I just sign papers and find support. In past arguments in this area I have sided with Bg more than disagreed. Likely I was more concerned than he was in many cases. As stated the truth is Georges arrest hit me hard. The inner conflict of my friendship for him and the possible wrong he has done has left me a bit shaken. I like the rest had my suspicions but I had no proof thus I accepted him as he was. I am caught between my love for a friend and my conscience of how I have felt for many years about abuse of kids in any way. So I am pulled between to opposing feelings. My love and care for the man and the conscience I have about kids. My overwhelming desire is to protect the kid. While at the same time my loyalty to George is paramount as a friend.

I have met many men who have done wrong but nevertheless I did not put on the Hollier than thou robes and simply leave the man, Although it brings conflict for who he was and is. So, yes you have a point I am shaken to the bone but not in the place that I can judge , As Obama says" it is above my pay grade", So, I can only hope that he will be exonerated. Until he is proven guilty, I will stand by him. The rest I will hopefully have time to work out inwardly as to how I feel. So, in partial thought you are right; I find myself in the middle of a paradox of thought. I cannot condone while at the same time I cannot abandon a friend. If you never knew him then you can look at it objectively, for me it is not so simple. I wish it were.

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

You were aware of his possible proclivity , yet stood by and did nothing while he (allegedly) continued to abuse children? I don't know how you can live with yourself.

Liked

Lets get something clear I knew no more than you, I hear what others hears and what was suggested on the forum. I in no way had any evidence he was up to anything anyone esle was doing. I stand by and watch guy take boys home out of the bar knowing prostitution as well is against the law but assume its none of my business and if it were its not my place to fix the culture and business of Pattaa. I am close to blowing my top with you keep it up, someone may decide make it their business to make your life a living hell if you keep up your shit. You need to cool it.

Second, you are as guilty as am I. I knew the guy off and on for two weeks I never saw him do any thing wrong or even close to wrong and he even pointed out bars I probably would not enjoy that had boys under age.

If I am guilty of negligence in this so is the whole forum because all of you knew as much as I do or did. I did read the accusations and inferences and decided his personal life was none of my business.

Having said that if I were you I would not make to many enemies if you life there, bad things seem to happen to people who stir the pot there, if you don't believe it ask Kevin Quill, And no doubt one of the do gooders off the forium had something to do with this. Lets say at this point he has not been convicted of any crime until he has its all conjecture. lets leave this where it is while we can both be civil to each other. Even BG knows when to stop.

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley

Second, you are as guilty as am I.
    Jebus will be the judge of that.

I just love this Forum. But who is Jebus? Is he a new member?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Curious
    I just love this Forum. But who is Jebus? Is he a new member?
    Curious, I am really surprised that you have not heard of Judge Jebus before this. The Thai govefnment looked high and low for a competent Western judge who could both reflect the justice system of Thailand, and sit in judgement of Westerners who got into trouble with the law in Thailand. Fortunitely, they found Judge Jebus, who typlifies the high standards of the Thai justice system.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Khor tose
    Fortunitely, they found Judge Jebus, who typlifies the high standards of the Thai justice system.
    Geez, Khor tose, I'd be nervous about saying that about Judge Jebus. Being a judge, he ought to know something about libel laws! (just kidding, sir, in case you're wondering)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    Fortunitely, they found Judge Jebus, who typlifies the high standards of the Thai justice system.
    Geez, Khor tose, I'd be nervous about saying that about Judge Jebus. Being a judge, he ought to know something about libel laws! (just kidding, sir, in case you're wondering)
    \\Well at least the Judge has a world of experience in these matters no doubt.
    All the Best!

Wes

The board does have a useful ignore feature. Of course, keep it for the really bad cases.

Everyone that's made it onto my ignore list has been kicked off the forum, with the exception of George & BB. Hopefully it's only a matter of time.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    \\Well at least the Judge has a world of experience in these matters no doubt.

perhaps now is a good time to put the wabbit on ignor, indeed,

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes