Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Smoking and Yabba

Liked

Smoking and Yabba

A question from somebody that should know the answer but I donтАЩt can any body tell me if you kiss a boy that smokes Yabba can you smell it on his breath, similar smell to that of a boy sniffing glue or not does any body know. :scratch: :study:

Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.

Re: Smoking and Yabba

Glue of course is easy to smell. Yaba is not so obvious.

But there are other signs. The boy is usually quite hyped up then afterwards will sleep for a long time, sometimes days!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

how could you possibly smell yaba on a person's breath ?

It's a mild form of speed.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

If you are concerned about the boys that work from you, I am sure you know that urine test kits for all types of drugs are available commercially over the web. Just google "home drug test kits".

No there is no smell on the breath, but if he was normally a nice quiet guy and fun, then if you say something that up sets him, he turns like Michael Jackson at the end of thriller, you will know.

He will not be able to sleep all night and as said, when he does sleep, he will sleep for 12 hours, even though many Thai boy can with out Ya ba..

Yes you can get a test for him from most PharmacyтАЩs, the fact he is going to be tested or thinks he is will deter him form seeing you when he is on the drug.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Bunny
    If you are concerned about the boys that work from you, I am sure you know that urine test kits for all types of drugs are available commercially over the web. Just google "home drug test kits".
    Well thanks for the info but sorry to say I do not kiss all the staff the work for me nether to I mix business with pleasure.
    The staffs at the Krazy are urine tested approximately every six weeks with a bulk buy kit itтАЩs cheaper.
    And no if I do find some body out side of my work place I like I donтАЩt ask them to piss in a bottle after 3 days if I thought they may be staying in my home longer and I was coserned I would consider asking them to take a test and not just for Yabba.
    Ps you buy the kit at any pharmacy for 500bht to test 100 people or you can buy a single
    Test kit 100bht Google that.
    But thatтАЩs not really the question I asked was it.
    Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.

I can't tell from your tone whether you are being an asshole or not -- so I will give you the benefit of the doubt this time. But I was sincerely trying to help you. Perhaps I am misunderstanding the tone of your response, and we'll leave it at that.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by MARK
    A question from somebody that should know the answer but I donтАЩt can any body tell me if you kiss a boy that smokes Yabba can you smell it on his breath, similar smell to that of a boy sniffing glue or not does any body know. :scratch: :study:
    Well if Yabba does not leave a smell I am thinking it must be a glue problem, but you can correct me if I am wrong the boy is 20 and I was under the impression glue was more of a street boy/younger persons thing. Dont mind being corrected if I am wrong.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Bunny
    I can't tell from your tone whether you are being an asshole or not -- so I will give you the benefit of the doubt this time. But I was sincerely trying to help you. Perhaps I am misunderstanding the tone of your response, and we'll leave it at that.

Beach Bunny on Fri 13 Mar, 2009 2:28 am
    If you are concerned about the boys that work from you,

Then perhaps I miss understood your post and that you where under the impression that I kissed every body that worked for me.
    And yes I did think you where being sarcastic. I apologize if I miss took your post.
    Mark

You did misunderstand my response, and I accept your apology.

I did not assume that you need to kiss someone to smell their breath, any more than you do to tell if someone has been drinking. All you need to do usually is to talk to them up close.