Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DonтАЩt Loose your head?

DonтАЩt Loose your head?

If you ride your Motor bike at Night be very careful.

There isn't a news article on this because the police don't want to ruin tourism in this paradise.

Apparently, Thai guys will string a wire across a road at heck height to a motorcycle riding farang. This is usually at night, so when the unsuspecting vicim rides up to it, he can't see it and the wire slices his neck. The Thai f*ckers then rob him of whatever valuables he happens to have on him. F*ck me. I've never been shocked by Pattaya news stories, but this takes the cake.

Banned
    Liked

Re: DonтАЩt Loose your head?

No I'm Suzy, It was sent to me and Im just passing it on.

Take it or leave it. Up to you.But dont loose your head over it irate:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

a truly original name...Mini Me !! :thumbleft:
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Was he on his way to the all new, Jomtien Gay Beach Resort, "THE 'VENUE' GAY HOTEL AND SPA" with Swimming Pool, only a hop, skip and a jump to the gay beach?

CLICK HERE NOW
    http://www.thevenuejomtien.com/residence.html

Quote Originally Posted by padlom
    Was he on his way to the all new, Jomtien Gay Beach Resort, "THE 'VENUE' GAY HOTEL AND SPA" with Swimming Pool, only a hop, skip and a jump to the gay beach?

CLICK HERE NOW
    http://www.thevenuejomtien.com/residence.html
    yES MAY BE IN THE rUSH TO BOOK IN, BEFORE ITS FULL LOL

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I'm confused... was the poor soul in the picture also riding backwards on his motorbike because he also has wire cuts on the back of his neck according to the picture.

You mean to tell me that the Thai hoodlums behind this can see well enough in the dark, and with a face hidden under a helmet, to discern whether an approaching motorcyclist is a farang or a Thai in time to raise the wire only for farangs?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Bunny
    You mean to tell me that the Thai hoodlums behind this can see well enough in the dark, and with a face hidden under a helmet, to discern whether an approaching motorcyclist is a farang or a Thai in time to raise the wire only for farangs?
    that's what i was thinking. looks more like those evil thais snook up behind him in the dark, ripped
    off his helmet, and wrapped the cord completely around his head and tried to pull it off...all for 325 THB
    or whatever he might have had on him. really a believable story.

more likely some depressed drunk farang tried to hang himself when he learned his moneygirl girlfriend
    was a ladyboy but it didn't work cuz the rope broke from the weight of his fat ass. then to try and avoid
    the shame of it all, the dumbass made up a story about somebody trying to trip him up on his harley
    and take all his money.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by netrix
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Bunny
    Y

more likely some depressed drunk farang tried to hang himself when he learned his moneygirl girlfriend
    was a ladyboy but it didn't work cuz the rope broke from the weight of his fat ass. then to try and avoid
    the shame of it all, the dumbass made up a story about somebody trying to trip him up on his harley
    and take all his money.
    Exactly netrix. That was my impression of his "neck impression". A botched suicide attempt.