Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moving to Thailand

Liked

Re: Moving to Thailand

"Gay adventure Playland" are your words not mine. The reason for picking Pattaya is I have quite a few friends there of the retired chubby kind and local Thai alike, I have gone twice a year for the last 4 years so naturally I have made a few friends along the way. Pattaya will be a base from which I intend to see a lot more of Thailand than a 2 week trip a couple of times a year allow.

I was in Phuket in 2007 and while I enjoyed it I did not find it any more or less enjoyable than Pattaya, each to their own I guess.

Will certainly be looking for the best value I can get, so will be reducing the budget for Condo. I think it is best to stick to the plan of taking my normal condo for a month or so and move on from there.

Thanks for the advice and info so far.

Kevin

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Moving to Thailand

Irish...

I've been hanging my hat at Chateau Dale for years now and wouldn't think of staying anywhere else, with the exception of a few trips to my bfs less luxurious dwelling in Isaan.

If by chance you see the Chateau Dale guards chasing a tall farang and a few naked Thai boys from the pool at night, that would be me. Come on down for a drink and a little splish-splash.

I'll be there in April-May.

Cheers