Hi Guys,

OK, here it goes. I hope this posting doesn't cause a backlash against me. I'm just interested in reading your honest opinions on this subject.

I'm leaving for Thailand (Bangkok/Pattaya) on Tuesday. It will be the first time I've been there alone, as a single person. I'm currently 50 years old, and have never paid for sex or companionship. I've either been in a relationship, or have just not needed to. Also, I was raised VERY conservatively, and the thought of paying a Thai boy to do something he is ONLY doing for the money just doesn't seem right. I can't help but think that some of these boys will be emotionally scarred for life for doing what they felt they had to to make some money, often for their families. I'm sure the majority of them would really rather be doing something else if they had the opportunity.

I'm not saying I won't do it. I guess I'm saying that if I do, I might have a hard time enjoying it if I see the pain in his eyes, or at least think I do. Am I just being a drama queen? Am I just overly sensitive to the feelings of others? Please, tell me what you think, and please be gentle with me. :blackeye: