Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: two guys opens later for dinner

Liked

Re: two guys opens later for dinner

Have some good news >>> my problems with the guesthouse are now finished. We found a solution
    Sunee Plaza > There is no better place to stay

fattman says quote :- Thanks for that wonderful profile of Mr Amazing, Cocky, but it still doesn't answer my question as to why THE VENUE (sorry - have to copy your style for that) needs an illusionist as an ADVISOR (your words). What is he advising them on? end quote

Yes Mr. fattmanтАжтАж ThatтАЩs the point, until you Visit, you will never know, but I can assure you a wonderful reception, you wonтАЩt believe your eyes, when you do go, you sound as though you are not unused to a good rotund night out like me may be we will meet, I'm the one who looks like a Palm tree in the corner, with the Big leafy hat :drunken:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thanks for that wonderful profile of Mr Amazing, Cocky, but it still doesn't answer my question as to why THE VENUE (sorry - have to copy your style for that) needs an illusionist as an ADVISOR (your words). What is he advising them on? (Apart from tricking the guests into believing Elton is tickling the ivories in the foyer)

I think the answer may be..that as the fabulos Mr Richard de Vere (advisor for the Grand Opening of THE NEW VENUE SHOW ROOM ) is in show business..and the New Venue is actually opening a show room..he's organising the FUCKING OPENING NIGHT..of the gala premier performance in the sensational NEW VENUE SHOW ROOM..which is located in the gorgerous new VENUE in Jomtien (swimming pool included).

even a bunny like you could make that leap of logic.

alternatively..you can sit across the road and watch all the fun and miss out completely on the gala evening which will be packed with the most handsome Thai Guys. Up to you ! :reindeer:
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Liked

OтАЩBooze, youтАЩre running a poor second for the glib trophy.

I must own up to being closer to Mr.DeVERE then I really told you, I'm only telling you this to be Honest and I know you Search Hawks out there, will find me out, because while Richard was playing in The USA I did get caught out.

Please forgive me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjrmxsACFrk

Now I have given away what I really look like, :ura: do say hello.

If you have not yet met the man who is running this amazing VENUE HOTEL COMPLEX Mr. Lay, here he is, the guy with the blone hair, not the one being called a Hippo, when we have not met up for a while http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F86K3KQ ... re=related :occasion2:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer
    OтАЩBooze, youтАЩre running a poor second for the glib trophy.
    the half dozen moaning minnie sad sacks on here wouldn't put their hands in their pocket for a second drink, let alone a trophy for moi. :salute:
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by atri1666
    Have some good news >>> my problems with the guesthouse are now finished. We found a solution
    Artri, the thread seems to have been hijacked by the miracle man,

Pleased that you have managed to sort out your accommodation problem with the owner of Two Guys B&B. You have not told us how it worked out?

Now you can have a good holiday. Oh, why don';t you buy a new lock for the safe, that way you will have the only keys?

Cheers
    krobbie

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by krobbie
    Quote Originally Posted by atri1666
    Artri, your thread seems to have been hijacked by the miracle man,

Pleased that you have managed to sort out your accommodation problem with the owner of Two Guys B&B. You have not told us how it worked out?

Now you can have a good holiday. Oh, why don';t you buy a new lock for the safe, that way you will have the only keys?

Cheers
    krobbie
    We changed some mails and have spoken about the problem - now it is finished because we found a solution.
    I have already my own lock for the safe - have always 2 with me (for sauna and for room or massage place)
    Sunee Plaza > There is no better place to stay

Liked

Amazing how this thread was hijacked......

I was interested in the beginning only to turn into a headache

I appreciate the info on the new 2 guys guesthouse info......as i have stayed at Howards in the past...and look forward to trying 2 guys place out.....

for 700 baht sounds like a decent value......except for the safe thing......new owners should correct this straight away...as i rely on these safes for my passport and my money......

Never had problem with the safes at Howards...they worked quite well........just make sure boy doesnt try and peek at yuor pin number....they are very sly...!! But not sly enough for me...heheh