Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: two guys opens later for dinner

Re: two guys opens later for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by fattman
    Quote Originally Posted by Cockalicky
    Mr. Richard DeтАЩVere http://richarddevere.com/ the World famous Illusionist, ( who is in town, as an advisor for the Grand Opening of THE NEW VENUE SHOW ROOM around April,)
    Why Does the Amazing and Fantastic The Venue need an illusionist as an advisor? Surely that's something they wouldn't want us to know. The main point of an illusionist is to deceive his audience into believing an illusion is reality....

And is he also going to create an illusion that Ocean 1 will be ready anytime soon?

Well may be your not familiar with this amazing Mans talents but if those who do know and have witnessed Mr. DeтАЩVere Award Winning phenomenal feats of illusion, you would want to see what is in store for the Lucky audience in the Main Show Room Of The Venue Gay Hotel and Spar Resort at Jomtien Beach.

If you did know about Richards Back ground and how he works around the World every year, Richard has played the London Palladium, Las Vegas, Florida's Palm Beach Club, Miami, Atlantic City, Paris, Barcelona, Korea and a national tour of Zimbabwe. These are of course in addition to appearances too numerous to detail in the UK. There are superlatives for every major performer. As far as Richard De Vere is concerned we leave you with these words:- This man's presentations are miles ahead of the tame run-of-the-mill illusionist, leaving his audiences completely spellbound and begging for more!"

He was also featured in several episodes of the popular fly-on-the-wall television series about the Blackpool Pleasure Beach. Richard is one of the leading exponents of the art of close-up magic and for devising new effects for both stage and television. Aside from directing and producing shows, his exciting approach towards his craft can only be expressed as "revolutionary" Richard has collected several major titles during his career - the most recent being the British Grand Prix and the American Ring for the consumer magic. His latest (and surely, ultimate) accolade is a 3.5 ton bronze permanent statue of himself with Schnorbitz in recognition of their work for charity.

The Stage commented: "Richard De Vere must rate as one of the world's top live stage illusionists and the man of the moment as far as magic is concerned.

So as you see The night shows there will not only be Magic but sensational Mind blowing unbelievable leaving you spell bound.

Fat man asks :- And is he also going to create an illusion that Ocean 1 will be ready anytime soon?

Even though the multi Millionaire Mr. Richard De'Vere has put a large deposit on one of the Penthouses with in The Ocean One Tower Plaza, I can give him some comfort, that even though the Project is in the Cocoon stage awaiting certain confirmation, from the govenment with all their up heavel at the Moment, it will be turning into one of the most beautiful butterflies to appear on this Horizon and the start of a Dubai Style sky line, along Jomtien Beach, I know some people are trying to catch me out, with my first foe par and amazing record of getting all my info right up to now, with this project, I can assure you it will be happening, even though I must be the only person apart from the owners and govenment who believe it. Cumming soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Zimbabwe! Even the great Houdini -- a far lesser illusionist, by the sounds of it -- never made it that far. I'm sure he was paid trillions for his performance there (in local currency).

Quote Originally Posted by Patexpat
    a couple of things I noticed quickly whilst looking at this master illusionists website so highly recommended by cocky ...

"NEWS & EVENTS

BEYOND BELIEF

Returns to
    Blackpool Pleasure Beach for 2008 "

no ones booked him for this year then? Explains why is hanging out waiting for a job at a yet to be built hotel ....

oh, and ..

"This stunning illusions spectacular is not only amazing entertainment,
    but also provides a great incite (sic) into how the art can for can stimulate other
    eductaional (sic) projects .... "

Doesn't bode well if he can't even get his main advertising channel right!
    No my friend he is here visiting his good friends, who incidentally use to be well respected Theatrical Agents, who are running this VENUE PROJET and Richard is trying to get a bit of a Break, after Pantomime in the UK to start his Las Vegas style show In the North of England in May, http://www.richarddevere.com/beyondbelief.htm and also trying to fit in a mind blowing round of venues, all over the world. If you see him around Town, say hello Richard, тАЬThe CockтАЭ told me all about you, he will know what your talking about, IтАЩm sure, he is very approachable and a great fun guy.

By the way, I'm sorry to see your so (sic) ukeleft:

"Well-respected theatrical agents"...didn't know there was such a thing. You really are full of interesting information, Cockamamie.

I dont doubt you do, you have to have lived in the real world to know suck things. or may be your just cockeyed, this is fun!!! :sunny:

"Suck things"...yeah, I know a thing about those, too.

Your sooo predicktable........ I'm really getting to like you, at least you also have a fun sence of humor :geek:

I have a fun "sense" of humor, too, Cockamamie.

Liked

WOW - the world famous Schnorbitz, co-stars with Richard De Vere, is Schnorbitz in Pattaya?

My guess is that you'll find Schnorbiz (and his furry buddies) on the "daily specials" in The Venue's dining room.