Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: two guys opens later for dinner

Liked

Re: two guys opens later for dinner

I will stay there from monday and will report also - i have booked the big room.
    Sunee Plaza > There is no better place to stay

Liked

Those acquainted John, the present owner of Two Guys Guest House, know him to be meticulous and scrupulous. It would be completely out of character for John to preside over an enterprise which was not managed to perfection. John has retired from years in a career supervising workers who had to be held to exacting standards.

I cannot account for the previous negative report, but am certain it does not reflect the experience of other guests. Had the unthinkable condition existed and John been notified, it would have been corrected instantly.

Years ago, while having a six oтАЩclock Margarita at Panorama, I fell into conversation with a tourist who had been told by a someone he met in Hong Kong that the Ambiance was a dirty place to stay.

Well now, I knew a thing or two about the Ambiance having stayed there for months, and wanted to disabuse him of this misconception. I took him across the street to the Ambiance where I told the receptionist I wanted to show my friend three rooms at random. The desk clerk found three unoccupied rooms which we inspected.

We, of course, found the rooms, stairs and corridors to be spotless.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by daa raa
    About Two Guys Guesthouse...yes it is cheap, but I guess you get what you pay for. When I stayed there they never changed the sheets. Yes, I stayed under the new owner. Never again.

Now i am back in europe and i can tell you i even not got what i paid for. I booked and paid for the big (large) room still with the old owner - large rooms are 101,203,305 and 407. I never stayed there and wanted to do because of the many recommendations. When i arrived i talked with the new owner and he asked me if i ever stayed. I not told him that i know the house very good. I got one of the 4 small rooms ( would be ok to stay for short time but i paid for more ). Next day i asked him again if i really have a big (large) room. He told me yes!! My thai boyfriend asked the staff and 100% answered i got the normal room not the large room. The sheets they change every 3 days. New towels and soap you get every day with a plastic bag. All the days i used to change messages with friends staying there already many times and they also confirmed me that i got only the normal room.
    I dont start any scene with the owner but it was my first and my last stay and i even would no more visit friends there

Liked

I have stayed there a few times a long time ago and I remember the big rooms are to the front and overlook the street out front, and the smaller rooms don't have a view of the street but face an adjacent building. Which way did your room face? The best thing about the smaller rooms was they seemed quieter.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Abuelo
    I have stayed there a few times a long time ago and I remember the big rooms are to the front and overlook the street out front, and the smaller rooms don't have a view of the street but face an adjacent building. Which way did your room face? The best thing about the smaller rooms was they seemed quieter.
    My room face an adjacent building - no view - only dirty innerside between 2 buildings. I know the large rooms look on the street. I was not expecting that - even after giving the chance of correction to the owner - i am still very angry.

Yes and It would seem the Curse of Monty's B&B (Looms to let) magic safes, in the now 2 Guys B&B rooms, has returned, a good friend of mine has just stay there and put 12000 Baht in to the Safe and when he came back to get the money out, It's 'Magic', now 9000 was in there. very clever not to take all of it, Mr. Richard DeтАЩVere http://richarddevere.com/ the World famous Illusionist, ( who is in town, as an advisor for the Grand Opening of THE NEW VENUE SHOW ROOM around April,) does not need to tell us how this trick is done, there is only a padlock on the safe, obviously there is two keys. Monty use to have this curse many times, most of us knew who is was, but you have to catch them at it before you can accuse any one. so Good Warning, keep your money on you, till the safes have been updated. Apart from that I hear it is still a good B&B to stay, with the new owner at the helm. From 600 baht a night.

For all those guys who keep messaging and emailing me: - ItтАЩs an Irony for Monty; the poor man, is still now waiting for the balance of his money for the Sale of his MontyтАЩs Pub. I hear an Ultimatum of the end of this month has been given so there is a chance for any one else who wants to purchase this Fine Business, In Jomtien Complex, so its looks as though we will have to Poppye the Sailor type character for a while, its good because we do need guys like him, to keep the fun going in Pattaya, so go and see Monty and listen to his stories, If he does not get enough customers he will be adding an extra 100 baht on the bill to pay his electric & water bills. now you know.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by TOQ
    Quote Originally Posted by daa raa
    About Two Guys Guesthouse...yes it is cheap, but I guess you get what you pay for. When I stayed there they never changed the sheets. Yes, I stayed under the new owner. Never again.

Thats not good to hear, Im due there on the 27th

john
    remember..location, location, location.
    :cheers:

## can't the fabulous Richard de Vere ( advisor for the Grand Opening of THE NEW VENUE SHOW ROOM ) do his famous Magic Card disappearing act on you ? :thumbright:
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Liked

I also not used the safe in the room. I could open the padlock within some seconds without key - took always everything with me.

Look deep into my eyes, deep into my eyes, not around the eyes, now you're under...

You will see not a dank, tired hotel over a kilometer from the beach, but a glistening, modern marvel with a shimmering swimming pool, Elton John at the piano bar, and a mere "steps" from the sand.

Three, two, one...and you're back in the room.

Liked

a couple of things I noticed quickly whilst looking at this master illusionists website so highly recommended by cocky ...

"NEWS & EVENTS

BEYOND BELIEF

Returns to
    Blackpool Pleasure Beach for 2008 "

no ones booked him for this year then? Explains why is hanging out waiting for a job at a yet to be built hotel ....

oh, and ..

"This stunning illusions spectacular is not only amazing entertainment,
    but also provides a great incite (sic) into how the art can for can stimulate other
    eductaional (sic) projects .... "

Doesn't bode well if he can't even get his main advertising channel right!
    There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.