Just had an email from the new owner of TwoGuys and he is trying to maintain the same friendly club attitude that has always existed there. Best of luck for the future John.

This is his intro

Hi Everybody, as many of you know Two Guys has a new owner my name is John,

I have been around Pattaya for about 6 years.

I will run things much the way Stewart did and try to maintain the exclusive friendly club like atmosphere.

The new manager is Rut a very capable and friendly person, I am pleased to say Aek is still working here and we also have Pha as evening waiter.

Most of this month has been a blur for me, I have had to learn that getting up at 06.00 in the morning is not easy after being out until 02.00. My boyfriend on the other hand has no problem at all and would go party every other night given the chance (and the money).

I have already met lots of new and interesting people here and find it quite refreshing to hear the stories of the old Pattaya from some of our тАЬclub membersтАЭ

The bar is staying open later now and we will be introducing afternoon and evening snacks and sandwiches. I look forward to any helpful or constructive suggestions that you would like mention.