Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Gentstime Spa

Gentstime Spa

HI ALL
    Does anybody have experience with the Gentstimespa Ladprao ?

Re: Gentstime Spa

I guess nobody ...? :flower:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

no, not with this one, but if lard prao road is so attractive for you, there Is a GREAT spa on it-soi 115/across from the makro near the mall: WHITE HOUSE-google or their site-great experience for the discerning customer-see many reports on that well known site cr...ing-for--sex.

Liked

Funny you asked, I was just in this neighborhood. The place looks nice but I did not notice a lot of attractive workers, just two guys that did not do much for me. I did not get a massage, just looked in, but it does not look like a place where you can select and make your exact sexual preferences know. Since they are marketing to men, I would be surprised if you did not get the offer of a happy ending.

I would not take a taxi or the bus to this location as the web page suggests. That road is a parking lot. Take MRT to Phetchaburi, exit number 2 and turn right, stay right along the pathway to the right of a khong bridge, short walk, take the khong boat going East, which would be left. 16B and after about 20/30 min you should be at the Mall, exit on the right, there might be a sign but it's when most everyone on the boat gets off, follow the crowd. Then exit through the Mall parking lot to the street and take a motocy or walk. These khong boats fly like the wind. Move fast and jump on or off.

Why you want to go out this far is beyond me when there's a lot of quality places closer and easy to get to. This is not generally an area catering to non Thai speaking farangs assuming your not Thai speaking and staying someplace near Silom. That not to say that you would not be welcome.

Where did you hear of this place?
    E Dok Tong

Forum's veteran
    Liked

now that I remember-there is actually also 1 review of this place on the very site I mentioned-then forum-then Asia-Thailand-the very long massage thread
    This area does have its advantages-though indeed for those only knowing Silom/Suriwong a tad far-unhurried better quality experiences at lower price. the Mall nearby is said to be very cruisy too-and the RamKamHaeng/Lamsalee bars are also quite close. citybus 514 brings you from Siom direct to there-midday likely just as quick and without the changes

Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat
    Why you want to go out this far is beyond me when there's a lot of quality places closer and easy to get to.
    Maybe he lives out there? Not all queers nest in Silom, you know.

No, I am not staying in this neighbourhood; its just that its off the beaten path and maybe good quality lcompared to the very touristic places around silom ? :geek:
    But then, who am i ?

You're dreaming if you think "off the beaten track" means better service.

Wherever you go, it is the luck of the draw. Some boys will be excellent, and some god-awful, in every place out there.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Bunny
    Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat
    Why you want to go out this far is beyond me when there's a lot of quality places closer and easy to get to.
    Maybe he lives out there? Not all queers nest in Silom, you know.
    I know.
    I did say, "assuming your... staying someplace near Silom" but I guess your just trying to be augmentative.

Sorry, I don't have time to bite. I am off to Northern Chiang Mai Provence tomorrow in search of border crossing to Miramar. Then over to Wat Rong Khun in Chiang Rai. I'll be back on the 23rd and I expect a call for lunch.
    E Dok Tong