Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Is Homi Alive?

Liked

Re: Is Homi Alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Gra45
    ha ha ha another aussie thats got use all fucked .......prissy are you going to label me him now
    Unfortunately I am forced to read Gra's trollisms when they are quoted by another member (a very serious Board imperfection). Gra45 has been warned by the Admins of two Boards now (Sawatdee & Tingtong), so I wonder how long it will take before he's bye bye. And after that ... how long it will take him to create another handle (the 'creation' part is difficult when one is mentally retarded) and re-register here again.

Please guys ... don't feed the TROLL, or quote him. Don't follow my example :cyclops: :compress: :cyclopsani:

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fattman
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    Quote Originally Posted by yedo111
    So is he dead or alive ?

The world needs to know....
    I agree !

there is however a philosphical angle to your question...are any of us dead or alive ?
    I've been dead from the neck up for years - a bit like that chap on the bridge really :joker:
    When I was a kid, I seriously believed nothing existed until I looked at it. Good job I kept looking at my dick :bounce:
    Darn there should be an award for the best quip of the day. Here is one nomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    typical-the old bastards creating more drama dead than alive !

wherever he is , I bet he's enjoying it.
    oxycontin is highly addcitive and fatal in large doses. Have another one dear.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Here you go Mr O'Booze, from wikipedia to you:

Oxycodone is an opioid analgesic medication synthesized from opium-derived thebaine. It was developed in 1916 in Germany, as one of several new semi-synthetic opioids with several benefits over the older traditional opiates and opioids; morphine, diacetylmorphine (heroin) and codeine. It was introduced to the pharmaceutical market as Eukodal or Eucodal and Dinarkon.

Now you know it's not a good thing to take these things with alcohol?

Cheers
    krobbie

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked

And it's almost always only prescribed for cancer pain. I do hope, Doris, that you are alright.
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Liked

[quote=Tweedle_Dee][quote="Lunchtime O'Booze":2ofnkenb]typical-the old bastards creating more drama dead than alive !

wherever he is , I bet he's enjoying it.[/quote]

oxycontin is highly addcitive and fatal in large doses. Have another one dear.[/quote:2ofnkenb]

It does appears to have problems

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxycodone"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxycodone[/url]
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    Well exactly he might have needed a release it's not at all unusual for a moderator to have a forum alter-ego in facts it's often a given. Its even more likely given that he was involved in someway. He would've been on the forum as somebody surely?
    Considering that the Colonel attempted to give the impression that he was based in Bangkok and loathed Pattaya, that would indeed be a complete alter ego.

Old goat or not Homintern is missed, missing and people have been worried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    The British Embassy have no knowledge of anyone of that name dying in Thailand within the timescales.

The Embassy would probably not have knowledge of a citizen's death until it was actually reported. We have no idea of where, when, or under what circumstances (besides the cause being 'heart attack') of time, company, travel etc etc.
    Has anyone checked over the last day or so? Will anyone check tomorrow, or the next day, or the next?
    So Smiles seems to have covered those eventualities, neatly neglecting the fact that the death of a foreigner is automatically reported to the respective embassy ... though since he was Australian, it seems less likely it would have been reported to the British Embassy.

The Embassy would probably not have knowledge of a citizen's death until it was actually reported.
    Say what you will, there is a certain undeniable logic in that assumption.

As I mentioned above, Homintern (Stephen) and I PM'ed each other all the time, over many years, about the wonderfull [sic] weirdnesses of this Board
    So if any of you PM Smiles, don't stop or you might be declared dead.

All we need is for TravellerJim to comment on his health and life insurance and we should have a wrap on this.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

X, have you been at the painkillers again and made the same post on two threads? Or has jinks been on the piss with the controls?