I checked out Wild West Boys on Pattayaland soi 2 the other nite and
was surprised to see many changes in the few weeks since my last look..
It was surprisingly quiet for high season and even the show had many empty seats.
Lots of new go go boys and it left me wondering why so many had left/moved on in a relatively short period of time. I am less than thrilled with the new direction in hiring and it seems like someone new is doing the hiring. WWB
used to be full of stars and hunks and there were absent on my last visit.
Further surprise came when the star started and most of the regular dancers
in the show were gone and many new guys were up on stage. One act had
three boys twirling umbrellas while one boy danced and it was a new low level for this former great bar. The rest of the show was rehashed and quite lame
as many of the new dancers didn't know the routines and the spirit was absent.
On the positive side, there were many many go go boys but quantity is only one aspect.
It may be unfair to review WWB based on only this one visit but my guess
is management changed or something happened and WWB has lost it
shine.
One very fem boy screamed throughout one skit and it was painful to hear and watch..
My companion farang told me that someone I have on my foe list had posted something less than positive about WWB recently, but I missed it. If you didn't like WWB before, it may work better for you now with the new shift..

We stopped in Krazy Dragon in Sunee Plaza tonite and it was jammed with boy table dancers but devoid of customers. I didn't even see Mark at his table. I had a great old time as I don't go to KD for the farangs but business was way off and this was the hour before the show time..

I have been hearing that the boy go go bars are short of boys this high season in many of the bars but the two mentioned ones had larger than usual numbers of boys. Customers were far fewer than usual..

Maybe high season is slowing down a little earlier than usual and maybe it
is just this week.. :cat: