Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: What a drag

What a drag

I believe Dubai may have been one of the 35 countries from which, famously, x in pattaya boasts of having been deported. Certainly x's famous drag act, as Judy Garland, would have got him in trouble there, according to the following story
    A Dubai court has fined an Indian man who said he was rehearsing for a role in a Bollywood movie for cross-dressing after he was seen applying mascara at a shopping mall, a newspaper reported on Sunday. The court found the 45-year-old property development firm manager identified only as PK guilty of cross-dressing in public, the English-language Gulf News said. "I'm not guilty ... I was cross-dressed because I was training to perform a woman's role in Indian cinema," the newspaper reported the defendant as telling the public prosecutor.

The court fined him 10,000 dirhams ($4000) and gave him a six-month jail sentence, suspended for three years during which the man must not repeat the act. However, the prosecution has appealed to seek stiffer punishment, the paper said, adding that the appeal would be heard next month. Police who apprehended the man said his outfit was glittering like "a woman's clothes", and that "he wore a bra, mascara, women's perfume and a wig" at the Mall of the Emirates, the paper added.

Property and finance hub Dubai is part of the seven-member United Arab Emirates, but has a diverse culture as expatriates comprise an estimated 80 per cent of the population.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: What a drag

I am surprised that the award winner of the most popular poster
    poll would author such a dud thread.
    Can I withdraw my vote and throw the contest to the second placer?

Funny how one man's top five favorite poster is anothers bottom five least favorite, when both men can agree on so many other things, liking despising the hedda.
    curious, isn't it? (pun) :cat:

I doubt anyone will get upset with my derailing on this thread but if someone
    does, get a life !

Liked

Re: What a drag

Homintern is searching searching searching for greater life enrichment recreations after finally discovering that a Thai guy sitting astride his face 24/7 starts to get rather, shall we say, 'shallow' after twelve or thirteen years.
    I say, let him get on with it.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand