Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: HIV-testing in Pattaya

HIV-testing in Pattaya

Hello everybody, I wish to know if there are any clinics in Pattaya where they do quick and reliable HIV-tests?

No reply !

SnowViking, i am sorry i do not now, if there are clinics white reliable HIV-test in Pattaya !

But i am surprised, nobody reply on your treat.

Some off this board spend a lot off time to tell me my post is boring. They must feel a lot more satisfaction as to gives you a answer on your question !

I still hope someone will answer you ! :drunken:

Liked

H.I.V. Clinic

There are many clinic's 500 bht for H.I.V test. also a free clinic.
    for more info contact me on e.mail thefullmontybar@hotmail.com
    You can also contact Dr Philippe Seur M.D. on e.mail philthai@hotmail.com

Liked: 1
    I have one done as part of my annual check-up at the Bangkok-Pattaya Hospital. The results are given in a few hours. I was put off answering because you asked for "quick". There are some, I read, that give results in minutes and I have seen advertisements for home test kits. As far as I know, they all still only give you the situation as it was 3 months prior and that's only about 99% accurate. If you or friends are going you should know that there is little or no counseling ofered. That being so you should prepare mentally a plan for the worst.
    I hope that my posts will be of use.

Deceased Member
    Liked
    Quick tests are now done with a 'litmus paper' style piece of paper that is submerged in the blood and changes colour if positive. There are many such tests supplied from a few countries so if positive have a further test done at a good clinic or hospital this is called a Western Blot test. DNA can also be done to make sure but is expensive.
    I still say if you are having sex, active or passive 'safe sex or not', you should have a test at least every 3 mths anywhere in world along with your partner.

so exacyly where are some of these 500 baht same day clinics in Bangkok where I think I'll be starting my next trip?

:idea:

Liked

Re: HIV-testing in Pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by SnowViking
    Hello everybody, I wish to know if there are any clinics in Pattaya where they do quick and reliable HIV-tests?
    Try Dr. Oliver.