Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Homo thoughts from abroad

Homo thoughts from abroad

(apologies (??) to Robert Browning)

Back to Sydney to do more work on the new business venture. The very first day (just before dinner) I met a very willing 18yo Malay lad in a public loo who responded positively to my trademark invitation тАЬHow about a spot of sodomy?тАЭ. As my regular readers will know, I hold the view that buggery was invented to fill in the time between drinks and dinner. I suppose the $100 note I flashed helped as well тАУ a rather fetching green colour these days. WasnтАЩt it grey before? Anyway, while he sat on my face he recited passages from the Koran

IтАЩm not sure how I feel about the new Board. A тАЬFriendsтАЭ list and a тАЬFoesтАЭ list! I have no foes (and many would say no friends as well), although some from the old {Ignore} list have already made their way across. Heading the тАЬFoesтАЭ list is my niece, Tourette. Poor Aunty, still parading around her delusions of winning the Nobel prize. At Xmas lunch last month she was positively unbearable. (I suppose I shouldnтАЩt use the word тАЬpositiveтАЭ in the context of Aunty, ever since that old topjohn5 has re-emerged as brandon and started stirring the pot about condoms тАУ such a great tease, and IтАЩve PMed my congratulations to him). I have previously narrated the tale of the Ig-Nobel prize Tourette won a couple of years ago blog.php?u=85&b=313 . While in Sydney I plan a drive-past of the hospital where Aunty was born when the ship carrying her mother and the under-footman berthed temporarily on the way to Nw Zlnd

Next on the list is that second-rate Hedda wannabee, X in Pattaya. I see X boasts of being deported from 35 countries in his working life, and has now fetched up in Brain-Dead Heaven, aka. Shitsville (as Hedda was wont to call Pattaya), where he spends his time foaming at the mouth

And then thereтАЩs that other wannabee, Curious. I think he had delusions of being mini me at one stage but his postings recently have deteriorated into mere personal attacks, in the boygeenyus style, on lovely people such as George, who along with Bob is now on my тАЬFriendsтАЭ list. However in this incarnation of Forum software, someone being on the тАЬFoesтАЭ list does not preclude receiving PMs from them. So thanks, Curious, for the PM you forwarded me from another poster filled with scurrilous accusations about one of our members. As my dear mother used to say тАЬIf you canтАЩt find something nice to say about someone тАж come and sit next to me!тАЭ

Liked

Re: Homo thoughts from abroad

A rose by any other name still stinks. I feel left so out at not being mentioned. How could we possibly miss you when we had Curious and Thonglor. It was like you never ever left. Oh well, allow me to be the first to welcome you back.

Brandon are you really Topjohn? I hate to admit it, but Homi just could be right about this one.

Liked

Hmmm....I get occasionally confused (easy these days). Homi is still Homi but who the hell is it that stole his old moniker "The Colonel"? It's not a newbe, that's for sure, and it smells a bit like our old buddy BG (in spite of his lame efforts to masquerade at times as the original Colonel, i.e., now Homitern). I wonder why Khun Spikey is allowing the obvious masquerade.

As for who Brandon is or isn't, I'm not sure....but maybe Spike ought to make another forum (maybe entitled "Long Winded Kee Nok Falang") that he and a couple of others might stayed confined to so as to minimize the scrolling we poor lazy bastards have to do.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    Hmmm....I get occasionally confused (easy these days). Homi is still Homi but who the hell is it that stole his old moniker "The Colonel"? It's not a newbe, that's for sure, and it smells a bit like our old buddy BG (in spite of his lame efforts to masquerade at times as the original Colonel, i.e., now Homitern). I wonder why Khun Spikey is allowing the obvious masquerade.

As for who Brandon is or isn't, I'm not sure....but maybe Spike ought to make another forum (maybe entitled "Long Winded Kee Nok Falang") that he and a couple of others might stayed confined to so as to minimize the scrolling we poor lazy bastards have to do.
    ROFL----really great Bob

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    (apologies (??) to Robert Browning)

Back to Sydney to do more work on the new business venture. The very first day (just before dinner) I met a very willing 18yo Malay lad in a public loo who responded positively to my trademark invitation тАЬHow about a spot of sodomy?тАЭ. As my regular readers will know, I hold the view that buggery was invented to fill in the time between drinks and dinner. I suppose the $100 note I flashed helped as well тАУ a rather fetching green colour these days. WasnтАЩt it grey before? Anyway, while he sat on my face he recited passages from the Koran
    Frankly I'm disappointed - you tease us with hints of explicit tales of sodomy to come and all we get is face-sitting?

It was hardly worth getting my cock out for!

Tee Hee

:cheers:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    No big deal, it'd never stand up in court anyway (probably be dismissed for lack of evidence).

There's probably something straight you need to get between you and Homi.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    No big deal, it'd never stand up in court anyway (probably be dismissed for lack of evidence).

Bob, your quip would be quite funny if it was original - unfortunately I heard it over 30yrs ago, but I'll play along in the same vein...................

Is there any truth in the rumour that you stuck your face out the window last week and were immediately arrested for Indecent Exposure?

Boom Boom

Frankly I'm disappointed - you tease us with hints of explicit tales of sodomy to come and all we get is face-sitting? It was hardly worth getting my cock out for!
    This is a Board where we practice family values. If it's titillation you're after, I suggest Cruising for Sex which sometimes get mentioned here :idea:

(apologies (??) to Robert Browning)IтАЩm not sure how I feel about the new Board. A тАЬFriendsтАЭ list and a тАЬFoesтАЭ list! I have no foes (and many would say no friends as well), although some from the old {Ignore} list have already made their way across.
    I also have doubts about the term "foe" in this case. Certainly there are people who I would like to IGNORE, long before they have done enough to be considered as a FOE.
    On the positive side, it's a much better IGNORE function, with the ignored posts taking much less space & are therefore easier to ignore.

Frankly I'm disappointed - you tease us with hints of explicit tales of sodomy to come and all we get is face-sitting? It was hardly worth getting my cock out for!
    ........If it's titillation you're after, I suggest Cruising for Sex ........... :idea:
    ......Which I have spent a large proportion of my life doing!