Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Mukdahan to Pattaya by bus

Mukdahan to Pattaya by bus

Does anyone on the forum know where the inter city bus from Mukdahan to Pattaya terminates in Pattaya. It would be an overnight service, so an arrival time in Pattaya would also be helpful. I do know where the Ubon-Pattaya bus terminates and leaves from, maybe it may be the same place near Carrefour on 3rd road ?

Liked

Re: Mukdahan to Pattaya by bus

I am sure that I have seen this Mukdahan-Pattaya bus at the bus station where the Bangkok-Pattaya buses terminate.
    This is located on North Pattaya Road, not far from Sukhumvit.

I have vague recolections of three ticket windows there, labelled Ekamai, Morchit, and Mukdahan.

Even vaguely remember seeing a bus head out to Mukdahan in the evening from here.
    ..........and that's the way it is.

Heres the mo chit bus station site which lists times etc. Maybe of some help. Might have to change at mo chit to a pattaya bus.

http://www.1stopbangkok.com/getting_here/bus/

Many thanks for the information. I now have enough now re the service. The "prostitutes express ?" I must remember to not mention that to my boy on his arrival in Pattaya !!!!!!!!!!!

Inter-city bus terminal

The new inter-city bus terminal is on Sukhumvit Road on the West (beach) side, just before Central Pattaya Road. It is not fully operational yet and some buses still operate from the petrol station just past Central Pattaya Road, same side, the old bus station (opposite side) or the bus station on North Pattaya Road. Suggest you phone him first as the only sure way to check.

No, keep your smutty thinking to yourself. He is a university student who has never been to Pattaya and is taking the oportunity to see the place while :angryfire: I am there.

Quote Originally Posted by The Colonel
    And he likes you for your charm, wit, and youthful good looks, too.

Members should be aware that (purely in my opinion of course) The Colonel is a reincarnation of Chao Na or Chow Mine - as is Thonglar 55 and Thonglargwm (pointed out by others).

The obessions with prostitution and the other "p" word in his latest posts give the game away all too quickly.

I will have to think of amusing and derogatory ways of corrupting his latest ID's

Watch this space

:cheers:

Liked

[quote=scottish-guy]
    Quote Originally Posted by "The Colonel":1tcs7u3h
    And he likes you for your charm, wit, and youthful good looks, too.

Members should be aware that (purely in my opinion of course) The Colonel is a reincarnation of Chao Na or Chow Mine - as is Thonglar 55 and Thonglargwm (pointed out by others).

The obessions with prostitution and the other "p" word in his latest posts give the game away all too quickly.

I will have to think of amusing and derogatory ways of corrupting his latest ID's

Watch this space

:cheers:[/quote:1tcs7u3h]

Oh please don't think of amusing and derogatory ways to respond to this troll as that's exactly what he wants. Give him nothing. Resist the urge to respond. Use the ignore function if you have to.
    E Dok Tong