Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: New Troll feature

Liked

New Troll feature

I can't say I disagree with the Troll feature implimented at the new birth of the forum. I do think however a PM explaing why and for what reasons someone is being deemed a troll is relavent.

Wes

All the Best!

Wes

Liked

Re: New Troll feature

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    I can't say I disagree with the Troll feature implimented at the new birth of the forum. I do think however a PM explaing why and for what reasons someone is being deemed a troll is relavent.

Wes
    MAGANDANG UMAGA PO. MABUTI. I have no idea what you are talking about. What troll feature. I would like to know if there is one.

Quote Originally Posted by Khor tose

MAGANDANG UMAGA PO. MABUTI. I have no idea what you are talking about. What troll feature. I would like to know if there is one.
    There sure is one i know from experience

Who is this week's featured troll?

Quote Originally Posted by 555
    Who is this week's featured troll?
    Be nice im trying hard ok and im not the only 1 in there only guys on that list is allowed to view who else is in there

elephantspike

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley

Wes

OK

From now on, we'll tell the enemy in advance when and where and how we'll strike.

That makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Elephantspike

OK

From now on, we'll tell the enemy in advance when and where and how we'll strike.

That makes sense.
    But im not an enemy to this forum and is there a way out of the troll list

Liked

I got your PM and do not disagree with you decions or why. I assume you will follow through with your intentions and with out further ado, I will support whatever you do in whatever fashion you take. My thoughts simply were, if you told him "after the fact" what and why you had taken such action it would leave me free not to feel as though I should get involved in your buiness in any fashion. If Isreal decided to bomb Iran, I would assume they would not give out any details , however. I am sure after the fact, they would tell them why and for what reasons if it were not already obvious.

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

elephantspike

I'm gonna let my friend Zimmy sing a song for you here:

[youtube:3q4jf2bb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_Wqi_BqI9E[/youtube:3q4jf2bb]