Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pope Says Humanity Needs Saving From Homosexuality

Pope Says Humanity Needs Saving From Homosexuality

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/religion/3916804/Pope-says-humanity-needs-saving-from-homosexuality.html

I'd expect nothing less from a former member of the Hitler youth.

I'm not quite sure what moral authority he has to tell us how to live our lives, given his background and current membership of an intolerant organization which actually discourages the use of condoms. Thankfully in most countries the Church is becoming an increasingly irrelevant part of society.

Liked
    She (Mrs Pope) is really a pathetic and tragic old queen.

What an evil performance that is guaranteed to bring on more violence against gays and transgender folk. Ranks up there with them saying that condoms do not stop the spread of HIV.

May be they are in their last throes...

Re: Pope Says Humanity Needs Saving From Homosexuality

Quote Originally Posted by z909
    And surfing around I found this picture of one of his predecessors (Pope Pius X11) when he was a Cardinal

Quote Originally Posted by padlom
    And surfing around I found this picture of one of his predecessors (Pope Pius X11) when he was a Cardinal

You can almost hear him saying

"Ja. Vee haf dealt with ze homosexuals in ze party."

Apologies to our German friends.

Quote Originally Posted by padlom

Good research!
    Just goes to show they would rather support the Nazis, than risk turning away German revenue.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/religion/3916804/Pope-says-humanity-needs-saving-from-homosexuality.html

Thankfully in most countries the Church is becoming an increasingly irrelevant part of society.
    Right! And what's taking the place of the Catholic Church are the rabid dog fundamentalist Christian sects. People are turning to them in droves all over the world even throughout Asia. And the NGOs are cheering them on while the gays fight among themselves over non-issues.

Just look at President-elect Obama's choice for his inaugural speaker next month, Rick Warren, who makes the Pope look tolerant by comparison.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    and more fuel to the worldfire- the 9-11 attacks, which bolstered more religious/superstitious violence.

good it has little to do with Thailand

Anti-gay sentiment has a dream!

It seems that anti-gay sentiment is picking up momentum while gays spin their wheels in the mud fighting with each other about how to be sanctimonious and self-righteous.

Now it seems the Rev. Rick Warren, the notorious gay hater, will be the featured speaker at the Martin Luther King Jr. Commemorative Service in Atlanta the day before he gives the invocation at President-elect Barack ObamaтАЩs inauguration.

Let's keep fighting with each other about how "normal" we all are so the anti-sex fascists can start throwing us in prison again. Maybe you guys who are under 50 don't remember those days. Well, it looks like they'll be back again soon.

Forget about the Pope friends, this is getting damn scary, and this movement is well funded and organized.

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked
    Well I wouldn't be losing any sleep over it. After all this is the same perverse and foolish organisation that took 400 years to apologise for its outrageous handling and persecution of Galileo who simply stated an observable truth about God's creation тАУ but as it didnтАЩt fit in with these pompous old dandies wrong view of the world they almost killed him rather than permitting themselves to be educated and enlightened. And itтАЩs the same with homosexuality. They can deny it as much as they like, but it simply does not, and nor will it ever change the fact that homosexuality was created by God.

The current Pope is clearly no less a silly and thoughtless old fool as were his predecessors. We await the Churches apology, in what, maybe another 400 years?
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Liked
    Aunty, I'm with you on this one (for what that's worth!)
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.