List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Downright fucking in Soi Twilight (Bangkok) ...

Liked

Two nights in Bangok with the Pattaya contingent.

As reticent as I am to associate myself with a thread that starts with such a blatant, if true description of the activities of Soi Twilight, I feel I must add my own angle on the activities of the Pattya sleaze sniffers, er - contingent.

Trongpai was indeed a helpful and enjoyable companion on our trip from the somewhat placid bar scene of Pattaya to the hectic nightlife of Bangkok. Seeing the numerous coyote dancers at Boys Bangkok really dancing was a refreshing change for me. I preferred looking at them than some of the grotesquely mis-shapen members in the big cock shows. The Pepsi act was a new one on me and nearly was on me, sitting in the front row. I thought I was safe, sliding over to the end of the bench seat when the gushing fizzy juices started flowing, until I discovered the range of the squirting was far greater than I thought when I felt the side of my trousers were slightly wet. Hmmmmm!!!

Having enjoyed a visit to Hotmale last year and regarding it as the best, I successfully swerved the group there on the second night. We were not disappointed and although less excititng than I remembered, it was a good finale for the group. The big cock show had more variation than the previous bars visited and more enjoyable for me as a result. I just loved the upbeat version of "Jingle Bells" played between every act to give it the Christmassy theme, which is certainly what I wanted to enjoy at this time of year.

I'm sure the "Pattaya sleaze mongers" thoroughly enjoyed "running amok in bkk" as Trongpai so accurately describes us, although I have to say, after the Hotmale show, my half lost the other half on Rama 4, as we headed for an exceptionally overcrowded DJ Station, where I was squashed up against all manner of Thai bodies, too numerous to mention.

It was not sleaze all weekend, - we visited the weekend Chatuchack Market on Saturday afternoon, using the 50% discount on the underground as "elders" to get there. Half of us shopped for bargains and the other half got an eyeful of the plentiful talent filling the place. A taste of culture was included in our visit here as can be seen with the buskers playing some delightful classical music on their instruments.

A thoroughly enjoyable weekend has me thirsting for more in the New Year.

[color=blue][b][i]SANOOK - JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN IN THE SUN[/i][/b][/color]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/ChrisUK/PattayaBayPanoramaSigSmall.jpg[/img]

Liked
    150 covers on Friday night for Future Boys- regrettably Siam Angel Boys is now closed.

Soi Twilight is swinging again and there seems to be a remarkable number of boys from Laos in many of the bars from Hotmail. through Screwboy[albeit not twilight] and also in Future. They are really rather friendly!! (Visas were in order for those who stress about such things)

I had a lot of fun with them and really they at least acted as if they were having some fun as well.

Business seems to be back to normal on the Soi - although this may not appeal to the Cat!

In Vino Veritas.

Liked

Re: Two nights in Bangok with the Pattaya contingent.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisUK
    " ... Seeing the numerous coyote dancers at Boys Bangkok really dancing was a refreshing change for me. I preferred looking at them than some of the grotesquely mis-shapen members in the big cock shows ... "
    Just to set the record straight, at least as far as Dream Boys goes: there were NO mis-shapen members attached to any of the guys on stage there. All were quite normal looking in terms of structure, silkiness, head-length-circumference relationship, turgidity, engorgement, vein appearance, pubic hair furriness, testical proportion vis-a-vis penis length and/or other reasonable measurement and aesthetic criteria.
    There was not a smidgen of grotesque-isness to be seen.

I certainly agree with Nelson (a first!) that trumpet playing of the type described is probably unnecessary.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Re: lowlights and shows

Quote Originally Posted by fattman
    Quote Originally Posted by padlom
    Quote Originally Posted by Sen Yai
    Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat
    Future 2000? Is that what used to be Future Boys or do you mean Jupiter 2000?
    No, I mean Future 2000. Jupiter is 2002

It's a common mistake often repeated on this board. I used to correct wowpow, but he didn't take any notice either. Check the facts on: Dreadedned
    "Check the facts on DreadedNed"
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha ... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha ... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha !!!

All so up to date like:

DreadedNed scene & heard Latest story April 2005

DreadedNed International News Latest story December 12 2004

DreadedNed Gallery Most recent gallery November 1st 2007

DreadedNed Calendar Is there only one venue he visits?

DreadedNed Pattaya Listings How many on that list have been closed for months.
    Some of the most up - to - date listings seem to be on http://www.thailandscene.com but as places keep changing it must be hard to keep any list updated.
    Anyone know what's up with Ned? His last post here was Posted: Sun 13 Nov, 2005 about Bangkok Pride. He used to be quite active in the gay scene and events.

For those of you who don't know who Dreaded Ned is he was the father of gay message boards for Thailand and a champion of free speech.

None of these guides, mags, or web sites can keep up with what's open and what's closed and forget what's hot and not. It all changes so quickly.
    E Dok Tong

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    My guess is the Laosboys wont have working visa.but do borderruns every 15 or 30 days+one of those explained it all to me `a worker in a guesthouse. So technically they stay legally in Thailand. If you look for it there is also a sizeable number of Burmese.
    Visited HOtmail too last week and then remembered one of the performers in the kwoi yaai parade; he must be near or over 50 and truely be Bangkoks oldest barboy+he was in the scene 20 years ago and then already showing his age. Positive about hotmail is they dont press anything on you, like more drinks or take the boy, but even with no smoking signs every few mtrs smoking cigarettes was rampant.

Quote Originally Posted by pong
    My guess is the Laosboys wont have working visa.but do borderruns every 15 or 30 days+one of those explained it all to me `a worker in a guesthouse. So technically they stay legally in Thailand.
    maybe living legally, but working illegally. then again, nobody working as a gogo boy is working legally, so maybe the lack of work permit is irrelevant?

Liked
    Yes Pong - That is what they told me they do - monthly runs to Poipet and then every 90 days cross back into Laos and then re -enter Thailand. The matter of work permits is of less concern to me as a punter than knowing that the person in my home has a valid entry visa as it is an offense to have someone on your property who is here illegally, even unwittingly.

Quote Originally Posted by pong
    Visited HOtmail too last week and then remembered one of the performers in the kwoi yaai parade; he must be near or over 50 and truely be Bangkoks oldest barboy+he was in the scene 20 years ago and then already showing his age. Positive about hotmail is they dont press anything on you, like more drinks or take the boy, but even with no smoking signs every few mtrs smoking cigarettes was rampant.
    Hotmale is really making a joke abut their customers now. The show is kept to the minimum and the smoking cigarettes to the maximum (inlcuding the boys who seem all addicted). A disgusting place.

Liked
    This has nothing to do with Big Dick contests, but it relates to the Soi Twilight vicinity, so I thought I'd throw it in.

I've never thought much of Bangkok food compared to the fantastic food that can be found in Pattaya. Even in Pattaya it has to be found, but it's there if you spend a little time looking ... or tasting.

Anyway, we were on Surawong the evening of 30th December and definitely not wanting Tarntawan food, but wanting a little more than the usual Kuay Tiao, so we stopped at Siam Heritage. It's a hotel with restaurant on the ground floor on the same side of Surawong as Tarntawan as you head in the direction of Soi Twilight. I would say their food was the best I have ever tasted in Thailand and my friend totally agreed with the sentiment. They even had a very decent house red wine. We had penang gai, some roasted chicken in small dishes with a sesame dipping sauce, a slightly sour, chilli laden soup and some fried shrimp with pineapple. I usually pick one dish (the penang gai) and let my friend choose the rest, which means I don't pay much attention to names of what's ordered, so I can't supply names for anything other than the penang gai. I suppose I could ask now, but that will inevitably lead to a revisit to the Tower of Babble that arises when we attempt to do translations and transliterations.

We had the four dishes and I had two glasses of wine which came to B1500. Wouldn't want to spend that too often, but the next time we're in Bangkok we'll get at least one meal there. The only draw back was we sat outside and the sound system had some children screeching their way through Christmas carols. When those finally, blessedly ended we started on things like How Much Is That Doggy in the Window? Apparently the management assume farang would be drawn by this selection, which is a sad commentary on how Thais assess farang. There were some Scandinavian-looking tourists there who were doing some toe-tapping, so maybe the song selection was by popular request.