List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Downright fucking in Soi Twilight (Bangkok) ...

Liked
    Mr Smiles..I. find your reporting extremely hilarious.
    Probably best not to encourage him. Before you know it the lights will be dimmed and he'll be using a Power Point presentation in ways its creators could never have envisioned.

Liked

Pattaya sleaze mongers running amok in bkk

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    I can't promise to do as well as trongpai but usually I know what is happening in the Pattaya go go bars.
    A group of the Pattaya expats are heading up to BKK today and trongpai will have
    to go again to one of these hedonistic sex shows, if he runs into them at Dicks.. :cat:
    Unlike Smiles this Pattaya contingent on a road trip to Bangkok is far from being innocent babes in the woods when it comes to sniffing out sleaze or finding me.

We had dinner at Maxies (not Dicks) and went to two shows. Smiles wimped out after one show.

First show 10:15 X Boys nice mix of numbered boys. Four super energetic coyote dancers started the show and came out for fill between acts.

There were a total of seven sex performers doing all the usual routines including the popular cock golf putting with two making holes in one. Lady boy involvement was limited to one making some promotional announcements.

The BF not being with me this evening forced me to have one cute boy join me for the show but when I went to the hong nham I was consensually molested by some Asian customer.

For the second show we went to Boys Bangkok They also have a group of coyote dancers, much better than lady boy lip-sync. The big cock presentation is pretty much the same as Smiles described at Dream Boys but not the same show. They had painted erect boys and some erotic numbers with the finality being the Pepsi act. That is where if your sitting close you want to take a back seat. Pepsi (not coke) is administered sort of enema style and then there's a lot of expulsion and splashing.

At 1:00am the Pattaya contingent still did not have enough and was off to the darker side of street trade or god knows what--I went home.
    E Dok Tong

Liked
    Yep, pretty funny, Khun Smiles. Had I accompanied you and the group, I'm sure that I and Pot would have gone off to see temples and other upscale things (you know me, I'm more into staying home with a good book, sipping tea, and cuddling a warm puppy.....).

Back to reality.... :clown: .... it's been many years since I've actually seen a good old-fashioned fuck show but the last time, maybe 4-5 years ago, was at Boys of Bankok. Unbelievable acrobatic fucking from the monkey bars with some great looking guys. I'll have to put the book and tea down and go again....

Liked
    Saturday night the tour of Bangkok sleaze continues with the expat dignitaries from Pattaya. This night we took in the first show at Hotmale. It's 220B per drink, no cover and I don't have a clue what the off fee is but quite a good selection of boys, about 25.

The bar is a smaller than Dream Boys with a small center stage. The show was about 1 1/2 hour and not as polished as the others. It's more sex, more big cocks, more monkey bars and less production. There must have been over 15 guys showing their impressive endowment.

I did not like the strobe lights, the music was too loud for me and a few smokers around me were annoying as well. I thought the Christmas music between acts was a nice touch.

One of the Pattaya dignitaries of renown sleaze proclaimed this was the best bar and best show of the three. So, in the past 4 days (Wed to Sat) I have been on the soi and in the bars but have not been to all the shows and don't have plans to continue this tour, others can take it from here but here are some generalizations. The customer numbers are down but not dead. There's plenty of good looking boys of all types. The sex shows are going strong. Each bars has variations on shows and if your into these shows you should find one to your tastes. For me the best show was at X Boys but you have to be careful with that bar and be on the lookout for a contingent of lady boy performers that congregate at the door for special events/shows including that very old lady boy that lip syncs something in Chinese.

I was promised a chuck-wow contest and a multi penetration event (Daisy Chain) at Hot Male but I guess the performers were not up to the task. Maybe next time.

For those who don't like smoking in the bars Dream Boys and Boys Bangkok are the only one with total compliance. The rest when the lights go out have some but not a lot lighting up including staff. Funny, the gay venues away from this farang ghetto are better at compliance with no smoking. Not sure why.
    E Dok Tong

lowlights and shows

With a trip to Thailand iminent, may I express the hope that the fashion for ladyboy anal specialities has now passed? I'm thinking particularly of ribbons and even sharp implements being pulled from rectums; balloons being burst by darts blown from the same; and most of all, the piece de resistance I once saw (suffered) which entailed a large ladyboy lying on her back and playing a toy trumpet through her back passage. On that occasion, the MC decided that the astonished audience couldn't enjoy the Dizzie Gillespie-esque skills of the performer sufficiently and thoughtfully placed a microphone next to her arsehole.
    And yes, I am one of the cowards who suddenly need a pee when the screwing couples descend into the audience. Ever the conservative, I'm more than happy just to see naked cute guys on the stage. No more arse- trumpets, please.

Liked

Re: lowlights and shows

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson
    With a trip to Thailand iminent, may I express the hope that the fashion for ladyboy anal specialities has now passed? I'm thinking particularly of ribbons and even sharp implements being pulled from rectums; balloons being burst by darts blown from the same; and most of all, the piece de resistance I once saw (suffered) which entailed a large ladyboy lying on her back and playing a toy trumpet through her back passage.
    They do currently have a ping-pong show Future 2000, so best avoid the place if you feel that way.

I was there last week and I was pleased to see that, following a year or more of decline, the bar was reasonably full (30+ paying guests at show time on Thursday night) and the range of talent on offer (during and after the show ) seemed to be back to their previous high standard.
    If [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/YouTube.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/MySpace.jpg[/img] I'll [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/Google.jpg[/img] your [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/Yahoo.jpg[/img]

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Sen Yai
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson
    With a trip to Thailand iminent, may I express the hope that the fashion for ladyboy anal specialities has now passed? I'm thinking particularly of ribbons and even sharp implements being pulled from rectums; balloons being burst by darts blown from the same; and most of all, the piece de resistance I once saw (suffered) which entailed a large ladyboy lying on her back and playing a toy trumpet through her back passage.
    They do currently have a ping-pong show Future 2000, so best avoid the place if you feel that way.

I was there last week and I was pleased to see that, following a year or more of decline, the bar was reasonably full (30+ paying guests at show time on Thursday night) and the range of talent on offer (during and after the show ) seemed to be back to their previous high standard.
    Future 2000? Is that what used to be Future Boys or do you mean Jupiter 2000?

For those keep track of the customer numbers it's a funny high season. One night it's slow and next packed. I just got in from the Balcony and at 10 to 11 there were no free seats outside and only a few inside. Silom seemed busy with people but last night same time it was very slow.

Siam Angel has been closed since Wed night and I have heard 3 different stories why and probably none are true. There's a new help wanted sign out front in Thai.
    E Dok Tong

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat
    No, I mean Future 2000. Jupiter is 2002

It's a common mistake often repeated on this board. I used to correct wowpow, but he didn't take any notice either. Check the facts on: Dreadedned
    If [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/YouTube.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/MySpace.jpg[/img] I'll [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/Google.jpg[/img] your [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/Yahoo.jpg[/img]

Liked

It's a common mistake often repeated on this board. I used to correct wowpow, but he didn't take any notice either. Check the facts on: Dreadedned
    OK, noted and you need more fiber in your diet.

Next you'll be telling me that the official name of the street is not Soi Twilight.
    E Dok Tong

"Check the facts on DreadedNed"
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha ... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha ... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha !!!

All so up to date like:

DreadedNed scene & heard Latest story April 2005

DreadedNed International News Latest story December 12 2004

DreadedNed Gallery Most recent gallery November 1st 2007

DreadedNed Calendar Is there only one venue he visits?

DreadedNed Pattaya Listings How many on that list have been closed for months.