List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Downright fucking in Soi Twilight (Bangkok) ...

Liked

Downright fucking in Soi Twilight (Bangkok) ...

Sat in Dick's Cafe in Soi Twilight with Mr Pot, Mr Trongpai and his boyfriend watching the flow of googly-eyed first-timers (or so it seemed), the paunchy/pasty Old Timers, the No-Neckers (or which there were some classics), the pushy Hi-So'ers (or so they think) sashey past our table the other night. The purpose of this minor voyeurism was finding good 'intel': i.e. the proper time, opportunity, and ~ most importantly ~ the venue in which a true, no holds barred, Fuck Show could be found. They are in fact, not held all the time, or at all the bars.

Mr Trongpai was far and away the better source for this quest, or at least able to find the best source ~ him being a BKK trawler of some renown. With 'T' leading the way, furtive whisperings, sly nodding of heads, a quick conversation into the ear of the In-The-Know dude gave up the name of the lucky GoGo bar which stood the best chance of producing the real McCoy: i.e. (on this sweet night) DREAM BOYS.

By pure chance, this very bar is located straight across the Soi from Dick's, so we sat and waited for a few good signals: to whit, what was the traffic going to be up the stairs into the dark innards of Dream Boys? Too few entering that den was a bad sign ... a signal that the fucking was mediocre, or, worse, non-existent. A large crowd pushing up the ramp like a swarm of bloodlusting tiger sharks in classic fedding frenzy mode would bode well for us catching a perfect view of other-people-fucking. So ... as the crowd up that staircase started to come close to being out of control, we rose from our seats, nodded knowingly to each other, pushed old ladies out of way and ~ frothing gently from the mouth ~ dashed across the soi in the attempt to get the best seat possible.

The "All Drinks 250 Baht" sign was front and centre (my heart starting beating at feverish pitch at that more than the Fuck Show I do admit), so, with Mr Pot instructed that this was to be a one-drink max outing, we sat against the back wall with a quite uninterrupted view. Little was I to know that Mr 'T' was to end up an hour later with his head on my lap, his legs in the air, and the fuckee of the evening getting royally pumped while his face was buried deeply into Mr 'T's crotch.
    But I digress ...

To make a long story short:

The BIG DICK SHOW (1): Must admit that there were some Really Good Ones that night. Some very handsome guys on parade, all with great, quite impressive, engorged members ( insert here: side conversations with Mr Pot on how they do that, for that long ... and how "you can do better" ). They entered stage right down an appropriately winding ~ and dark ~ staircase and came out into the stage lights all proud and 90 degree angles (at least!). Nice smiles too boot.

The BIG DICK SHOW (2): Oddly, after that enjoyment came a few moments of things-I-could've-done-without: a tacky fashion show displayed by a gaggle of very tall, austere and hoity-toity lady boys. Ho humm ho humm .... but, after that appetizer they disappeared for a few minutes, re-emerging in similar outfits but with serious erections poking naughtily out between slits in their taffeta and chiffon frocks. Not my cuppa tea thanks .... not particularly funny .... left the audience with tepid applause.
    Scientific observation: Dream Boy Lady boys for the most part have smaller cocks than the 'actual' Big Dick troup. But, also for the most part, they were bigger than mine.
    Go figure.

The FUCK SHOW: All the actual fucking was undertaken by The Fuckee and The Fucker. This was no orgy, unless one includes the audience participation, and that was limited to those in the audience who were, (1) Frozen in terror that the Fuckers should see them and chose them as participants (i.e. 'me'), (2) actively calling the Fuckers over to be mauled by a screaming Fuckee and/or covered in sweat and semen (i.e. Mr 'T', I soon discovered), or (3) those who smartly head for the hong nam at the start of the audience crawl.

This fucking by the way was Extreme Penetration alley. It wasn't fake in any way, and lasted half an hour ... or so it seemed. There was fucking on two poles (upside down & downside up), fucking from the ceiling (upside down), fucking on chairs, fucking in positions I could hardly dream of, 'walk-a-mile-in-my-condom' fucking (i.e. the complete perimeter of the bar including all dark corners), fucking where the Fuckers feet were astride the Fuckees chest (that's the bottoms of his feet), unbelievably hard fucking where the gogo poles were literally shaking apart, fucking on the laps of four really fat guys, frantic rabbit-fucking as in 'delerium tremens', fucking on top of the head of one really cute guy . . . and then ~ god help me ~ the fucker caught sight of the drooling Mr Trongpai, and made a beeline straight for, US (needless to say, while fucking)!! (see above ... "legs in air, face in crotch").

We left soon after. Mr 'T' needed a good hair dryer, and I needed some quiet time. Boyfriend #1 appalled ... Boyfriend #2 jaded.

Cheers ...

PS ... should add something here about the Gogo boys in general at Dream Boys. Bottom line (so to speak) is that this bar has a team of some of the cutest/handsomest gogo boys I've seen in a long time.
    There are lots of guys on parade here (some who participated in that above-mentioned Big Dick & Fuck Shows, but many more besides) and lots of pickings left for those in the offing mood even after the hour approached 12. A handsomer group I could not have imagined ... had I a serious streak of butterfly within, I could think of a dozen guys there that night which have sufficed.

I mention this only because, at one of the last GoGo bars I have stepped in lately (My Way in Patong), the place was seriously in need of help. Paunchy, out of shape guys, many over the hill ... hardly a cute boy on the stage. A GoGo Boy recession, which happily has been reduced in severity by our journey into Soi Twilight.

Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    my computer is steaming and too hot to touch..
    trongpai is indeed one of the best farangs to guide one thru the steamy go go bars
    of BKK and knows what is happening and what is not..
    I was kind of grossed out by the ladyman big cock show as well and somewhat surprised
    at how large some of the ladymen's equipment were but still have no interest in them.

It does sound like the show was worth the 250B. drink price. I also instruct any lad with me
    to sip slowly and advise them there is a one drink limit. I try not to bring Thai boys with me
    to go go bars as it is somewhat akin to bringing 'coals to Newcastle' but sometimes it is just the way it is.

Sorry, I missed Smiles when he was in Pattaya and we will have to reschedule another time.
    I can't promise to do as well as trongpai but usually I know what is happening in the Pattaya go go bars.
    A group of the Pattaya expats are heading up to BKK today and trongpai will have
    to go again to one of these hedonistic sex shows, if he runs into them at Dicks.. :cat:

Re: Downright fucking in Soi Twilight (Bangkok) ...

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    PS ... should add something here about the Gogo boys in general at Dream Boys. Bottom line (so to speak) is that this bar has a team of some of the cutest/handsomest gogo boys I've seen in a long time.
    There are lots of guys on parade here (some who participated in that above-mentioned Big Dick & Fuck Shows, but many more besides) and lots of pickings left for those in the offing mood even after the hour approached 12.
    Agreed. For years now, I have been of the view that Dream Boys has the best looking boys in any Bangkok bar. In my case, I find myself drooling over at least half the guys on rotation. Evidently, from the steady crowds that Dream Boys get, many others think so too.

The problem, you will discover, is that the boys don't perform any better in your room than those from other bars, despite the highest bar fine (500 baht) anywhere.

To my eyes however, Dream Boys' shows have become predictable, esp as I am not a great fan of acrobatic fucking shows.

But in case you intend to revisit the soi, it might helpt o know that there are equally energetic fucking shows at Hotmale and Future Boys; they too go around the audience. At Tawan, the fucking show was mostly confined to the stage. Tawan's specialty however is the masturbation line-up.

Liked
    The purpose of this minor voyeurism was finding good 'intel': i.e. the proper time, opportunity, and ~ most importantly ~ the venue in which a true, no holds barred, Fuck Show could be found.
    So all the time you spent in Pattaya passing out leaflets proclaiming the virtues of abstinence to startled denizens of Dongtan Beach was simply a prelude to venting your unbridled lust on the mean streets of Krung Thep?

One can only hope that the authorities will take away the impressionable Khun Pot before heтАЩs been scarred for life. Everyone here in the convent is very disappointed in your behavior.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by x in pattaya
    " ... So all the time you spent in Pattaya passing out leaflets proclaiming the virtues of abstinence to startled denizens of Dongtan Beach was simply a prelude to venting your unbridled lust on the mean streets of Krung Thep? ... "
    Purely a scientific expedition I assure you.
    We were studying the possible inverse relationship in physical endowment between Kings (AKA the regular 'Big Dicks') and Queens (AKA squealing 'Lady Boys') in Bangkok sexual venues on colder nights in December.

We certainly did not come away empty handed.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Boyfriend #1 appalled ... Boyfriend #2 jaded.
    I'm with the boyfriends on this one.

Liked: 1
    I seem to to recall it was Smiles who first drew attention to the Sawatdee Gay Thailand Forum 'guarantee' (see front page) "...A cornucopia of filth!..."

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by z909
    Boyfriend #1 appalled ... Boyfriend #2 jaded.
    I'm with the boyfriends on this one.
    I've also seen these "shows". If a boy who has achieved an erection, then a rubber band is very tightly stretched around the base of his cock and balls to keep the blood up there, and keep the cock hard turns you on, well I certainly agree it's appalling. Seeing a hard cock that's turned purple with the stress is not a turn on to me. I do not know how the health of the kid is affected, but it cannot be good. There is no 'show' involved, just a bunch of boys with purple hardons on stage. And for this, you get to pay 250 baht for a drink.

Such a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by jimnbkk
    If a boy who has achieved an erection, then a rubber band is very tightly stretched around the base of his cock and balls to keep the blood up there, and keep the cock hard turns you on, well I certainly agree it's appalling.
    Why don't they use a cock ring like every old gay man? Isn't a rubber band just the same thing?

Liked
    Mr Smiles..I. find your reporting extremely hilarious.

Could you explain further what a taffeta frock looks like(it would be nice if you could give an illustration of what you actually saw).

Thanks.