Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
PS ... should add something here about the Gogo boys in general at Dream Boys. Bottom line (so to speak) is that this bar has a team of some of the cutest/handsomest gogo boys I've seen in a long time.
There are lots of guys on parade here (some who participated in that above-mentioned Big Dick & Fuck Shows, but many more besides) and lots of pickings left for those in the offing mood even after the hour approached 12.
Agreed. For years now, I have been of the view that Dream Boys has the best looking boys in any Bangkok bar. In my case, I find myself drooling over at least half the guys on rotation. Evidently, from the steady crowds that Dream Boys get, many others think so too.

The problem, you will discover, is that the boys don't perform any better in your room than those from other bars, despite the highest bar fine (500 baht) anywhere.

To my eyes however, Dream Boys' shows have become predictable, esp as I am not a great fan of acrobatic fucking shows.

But in case you intend to revisit the soi, it might helpt o know that there are equally energetic fucking shows at Hotmale and Future Boys; they too go around the audience. At Tawan, the fucking show was mostly confined to the stage. Tawan's specialty however is the masturbation line-up.