Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Just Wondering....

Just Wondering....

As a resident of Bangkok for nearly 8 years, and a reader of this board for much less than that.... I notice that so many people have such strong views / opinions about the city / country I / we live in.

I would be interested as to where the posters, frequent and infrequent reside.

The most frequent appear, in my humble opinion, to be either residents of the UK, USA or Australia, (exept on their twice yearly visits here).

Many thanks, in advance.

Andy

Re: Just Wondering....

Quote Originally Posted by andybkk
    As a resident of Bangkok for nearly 8 years, and a reader of this board for much less than that.... I notice that so many people have such strong views / opinions about the city / country I / we live in.

I would be interested as to where the posters, frequent and infrequent reside.

The most frequent appear, in my humble opinion, to be either residents of the UK, USA or Australia, (exept on their twice yearly visits here).

Many thanks, in advance.

Andy

Andy, if i were you I wouldn't use the phrase "in my humble opinion" - you might find a Cat pissing up your trouser leg for infringing his copyright.

Titter.

:cheers:

As a resident of Bangkok for nearly 8 years, and a reader of this board for much less than that.... I notice that so many people have such strong views / opinions about the city / country I / we live in. I would be interested as to where the posters, frequent and infrequent reside. The most frequent appear, in my humble opinion, to be either residents of the UK, USA or Australia, (exept on their twice yearly visits here).
    As far as I can work it out, that's all irrelevant. Chao Na and homintern have both lived in Bangkok for twenty years or more and they have opposing views on almost everything about Thailand. The Pattaya Pensioners group fight like there's no tomorrow. Gone Fisting has an opinion on everything that's delivered as if he's Jehovah himself.

Liked

Many thanks, in advance.

Andy
    With certain excepti├│ns where else would anglophones reside except in UK, USA or Australia(assuming they speak English)? Excepti├│n Canada.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Curious
    Gone Fisting has an opinion on everything that's delivered as if he's Jehovah himself.
    Very clever Curious and quite apt. I IGNORE GF and can see he has impressed others with
    his postings.

Francois: You might want to include the many Europeans like the Dutch, and many others
    who speak English reasonably well and sometimes very well. There are statistics as to where vacationeers come from and the ratios will probably be similar to the same as the gay visitiors
    but that granted is just an assumption.. :cat: