Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: The reason Thailand is always subject to political turmoil.

Liked

The reason Thailand is always subject to political turmoil.

God was missing for six days. Eventually, Michael, the archangel, found him, resting on the seventh day. He inquired of God.
    "Where have you been?" God sighed a deep sigh of satisfaction, and proudly pointed downwards through the clouds, "Look, Michael. Look what I've made." Archangel Michael looked puzzled, and said, "What is it?"
    "It's a planet," replied God, "and I've put Life on it. I'm going to call it Earth and it's going to be a great place of balance." "Balance?" inquired Michael, still confused. God explained, pointing to different parts of earth.
    "For example, northern Europe will be a place of great opportunity and wealth, while southern Europe is going to be poor. Over there I've placed a continent of white people, and over there is a continent of black people. Balance in all things,"
    God continued pointing to different countries. "This one will be extremely hot, while this one will be very cold and covered in ice."
    The Archangel, impressed by God's work, then pointed to a land area and said, "What's that one?" "Ah," said God
    "That's Thailand, the most glorious place on earth. There are beautiful beaches, rivers and streams, lakes, jungles, hills, plains and waterfalls.
    Michael gasped in wonder and admiration, but then proclaimed,
    "What about balance, God? You said there would be balance." God smiled,
    "I populated it with Thais."

Being gay can be such a pain in the ass

Liked

Thank,s

Thats the first time I have smiled this week. :cheers:
    Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.

Terrific

What did you say?

I am not amused.

Re: What did you say?

Quote Originally Posted by god
    I am not amused.
    I don't believe (in) you!