List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chaos at Pattaya/U-Tapao airport, thousands try to fly!

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by anakot
    "We don't give a stuff about you guys (our passengers) and we'll do something for you when we can get around to it, that is when it suits us... If you want to come to a place that is unstable then that is your problem and up to you. If you want to contact somebody that gives a damn then please click here {http//:www.getfucked.com.th}"

Thai Air has been MUCH more helpful to me than American Airlines through my flight issues. I'm attempting an AA flight to Tokyo that theoretically connects to a Thai Air flight coming into U-Tapao. AA has been completely useless with information and assistance.

dboy

Liked

immigration?

I have been hearing rumors that passenger processing for U-Tapao flights are requiring a bus trip to Bangkok..is this true? Not sure if this is arrivals, departures, or both. Thanks for useful replies.

dboy

Forum's veteran
    Liked

BITEC

Some of the airlines were set up to do U Patao check ins in Bangkok at the Bangkok International Exhibition and Trade Centre (Bitec).

Hopefully this information is out of date by now since Suvarnabhumi is staggering back to life, but there is a link with a phone number at http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakin ... d=30089867

They were running shuttle buses down to U Patao, but you had to be checking in 7 hours before departure, the article said.

Again, I hope the mess is over... for a while, anyway.

Liked

Re: BITEC

Quote Originally Posted by bao-bao
    Again, I hope the mess is over... for a while, anyway.
    Hope so too. I am GO for liftoff:-) Thanks for the info.

dboy

Liked
    Most of the major airlines are doing in town check in at BITEC. For some reason unexplained Cathay Pacific CX is not doing check in at BITEC. Instead it is at Utapao. Which means you have to get your arse down there by 9amish for a 2.30pmish flight. I have flight 'booked' from there tomorrow 5 Dec. Yesterday (Wed) I had a phone call from CX saying they are hoping that this flight will be rerouted to leave from SuvPM. I said that if it is not I will not be flying from Utapao.

Having been to Utapao once already (cost 2600 baht, 1 whole days travel and f**king around) and back I don't want to go again. I will continue to reside at the regime's expense making sure to charge up the full 2000 baht daily allowance...

As a back up I have booked on line leaving Mon first thing. So if CX comes thru with positive news today I wll be out tomorrow. Here's hoping.

What a pity that a this crowd can't get their act together in such a rich and fertile bit of the world

CX back to BKK

CX announced 7.45 this morning that it was resuming flights to BKK on Friday 5th. No more UTP