Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What about the bars...?

Liked
    Don t get me wrong Fattman, I feel pity for the people who stuck in Bkk or somewhwere else in Th. I have been knowing the guy who sent me a mail for more than 1 year. He supports his mother and younger brother and has to pay for university, too. Sorry, that I worry more about people like him than about tourists who have to spend a few days more in BKK and whine bec. they miss Thanksgiving.

Liked
    I'm in Pattaya now and can report full houses in each of starboys, Copa and wild west boys (as in no available seating) on my visits...

Dynamite, Sawatdee and Funny boys were moderately busy ~6 customers, some cute guys in each

Dreamboys seems to have merged wth Thai boys and is dead with no good looking boys

Dude is dying now... its running at about 40% capacity so still quite busy - but in such a large venue it seems more quite dead

X-Ray has been full on the last 3 nights when we visited... it seems they have won back their trade from Dude...

I have yet to visit Sunnee... plan on doing that tonight or tomor (if BF allows!)

So from my impressions i think Pattaya is doing ok at the moment
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Ace Reporter?

The funny thing was last night I was introduced to the so called Scoop Reporter, in a restaurant having dinner with some American friends of mine and I was amazed it could be him, nothing like the guy, I thought he was going to be?

Does any one know what name he writes under now, as he seems to have dropped off the planet and wonтАЩt tell?

The funny thing is I have been accused of being a bit like him by a few people, in pms and emails, well 23 actually, but after you read my report below, your soon know its not me .

Even though I have no idea what his Crime was, I do agree you have to go and visit all the Bars to see who is in and who is out, as the tide turns so quick here In Thailand.

After saying that, I do also agree it does need some one with Balls enough to say what they think, even though some times the truth does hurt, I love to read things a bit controversial, as long as when you do find out what he was saying was true. As I have been told the one spoken about here some times, always was.

If I may also try my hand at being a scoop writer, even though I'm not in with the, In Crowd like some:-

I went to Krazy Dragon last night, I'm Sorry old looking tired Guys and no one I fancied, some were even over weight, but a friend did say, may be, they had offed, all the good lookers as it was 10.15pm.

I also Visited Nice Boys ex KBOYS and they did have something fresh for everyone, I did like the Fun Mamasam there and the Boys were good looking and dancing around as if they were at a party..

I visited Jim Jim Jimmies, but not to many there to go back for, Also Minue bar I think its called and looked like the Old Amigos to me, same style and same type of Boys, as a matter of fact a friend of mine told me, it is half owned by the notorious old Manager of Amigos, so no wonder its looks the same.

The Look Bar, had a few twinkies in it and they were performing like a School play ground I must say, it was fun to see, but my heart could not bare to take one home, even though I could adopt one, as a young son or a few daughters there also.

I went in the Door of the OLD KAOS Villa Red or what ever its called, YUK whatтАЩs gone wrong there, needs an injection of good looks awful place, even though over the road in Sundance, it was hopping with some fun guys in it, then on to the New TOPMAN not bad, but if you like them Fem or near to Fem, give it a try, nice bar and well decked out.

It was good to see old Ducs bar all changed and sold for 900,000 full price, so he should be over the moon, as with MontyтАЩs I hear he has been given a 10% deposit on his sale of 1.2 mil. But still waiting for the balance, hope he does not hold his breath poor man.

I also went past the new VENUE in Jomtien Complex, already advertizing for staff and it does not look as though its going to open till next May 2009 but at nearly 13 million for the building and a lot of money being spent on the total refurbishment. it surly must be a labor of love.

Did I mention Dudes, well it was so hot there even though only half as full as last time I went, the standard of the guys are very good, and what a nice line up of hot Guys, I chatted to one stunner, he said he never goes to Gay Bars, I said what you doing here, he said I'm here to have fun and may be get a guy like to to help me pay my rent, I said mmmm may be I will and he said lets go man, I said good to see what side of the bed your going to lye.

Last but not least IтАЩm staying here Baan Dok Mai
    20/248-249 Soi Day Night 3, South Pattaya
    Phone: (0) 3872 - 3364 Fax: (0) 3872 - 3892
    Email: info@baandm.com
    New (Jan 2008) gay run guesthouse in the Day Night area (near Tuk Com). Clean reasonable rooms with large screen TV, DVD player, tea/coffee making facilities, Internet access in rooms and coffee shop.

As you see ill never make the Ace reporter status, but I hope some of you enjoy my insight to the local watering holes and what a Great place to stay it is too, good food, nice staff and wonderful rooms, you could not wish for much more, if you tried.

Please forgive my bad English.

May be Ill try BOYZTOWN Next.

Bung Kum,

Thank you. It was informative and measured. Certainly gives me a good idea for when I'm next in Pattaya, which is supposed to be soon, but who knows, might be 15 months away, given the utter chaos at the country's air gateways.

They say there are 88 aircraft stuck at Suvarnabhumi. The one I'm supposed to be traveling on might be one of them!

Liked

Bar Boys

I was supposed to be there on the 29th. I just wish that I was contributing to the economy of the boys in Sunee Plaza.
    I guess the day will cum, but not soon enough for this 69 year old horny gentleman.

Liked
    I arrived in Pattaya yesterday and will offer my observations for those interested in the original topic posted.
    I visited three bars. At 8:30 I visited Dynamite Boys. I thought there was nice variety and was not disappointed. Drinks were 120 baht and off fee was 300. I was the first customer and during the 45 minutes I was there, one other customer came in.
    I then visited Sawatdee boys which had about 6 customers. I found the boys to be less to my liking than Dynamite although one guy did catch my eye. I think price was 180 baht for a drink.
    I then visited Copa as I had not visited since it's remodeling. I found it very spacious and comfortable. It had a lot more customers as it was 15 minutes before the water show. This was the same time they were having the Mr. PGF across the street, so I thought this was a great crowd considering that. I had not seen their show in some time and just stayed for the water show and found it very entertaining. I thought there was an excellent selection of boys, some great bodies and faces and smiles and I found several to my liking and enjoyed some time with one of them.
    I will visit some more bars tonight> Any suggestions are welcomed as it has been a while since I have visited.
    I think things seem to be much less impacted in Pattaya than in Bangkok, perhaps because some visitors come to stay a bit longer?
    If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better. - Lou Holtz

Quote Originally Posted by adman5000
    I arrived in Pattaya yesterday and will offer my observations for those interested in the original topic posted.
    I visited three bars. At 8:30 I visited Dynamite Boys. I thought there was nice variety and was not disappointed. Drinks were 120 baht and off fee was 300. I was the first customer and during the 45 minutes I was there, one other customer came in.
    I then visited Sawatdee boys which had about 6 customers. I found the boys to be less to my liking than Dynamite although one guy did catch my eye. I think price was 180 baht for a drink.
    I then visited Copa as I had not visited since it's remodeling. I found it very spacious and comfortable. It had a lot more customers as it was 15 minutes before the water show. This was the same time they were having the Mr. PGF across the street, so I thought this was a great crowd considering that. I had not seen their show in some time and just stayed for the water show and found it very entertaining. I thought there was an excellent selection of boys, some great bodies and faces and smiles and I found several to my liking and enjoyed some time with one of them.
    I will visit some more bars tonight> Any suggestions are welcomed as it has been a while since I have visited.
    I think things seem to be much less impacted in Pattaya than in Bangkok, perhaps because some visitors come to stay a bit longer?
    Do you intend going to bars other than those in Boyz Town and the Pattayaland Sois? Also, with regard to your request for suggestions, in order to be able to offer you any, I believe it may be a good idea and would help a great deal, if you were to say what type of boy it is, that rattles your cage.

Cheers,

George.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Short time opportunity..

In Pattaya's Sunee Plaza, two go go boy bars have merged staff for the next couple of days due to a bad water leak in Euro Boys..
    So, if you are so inclined visit the new Cocktail Boys Bar and it is chock a block boys and
    they actually dance and prance around and it is a good time to be had by all..

Not too busy tonite and plenty of eye candy.. Music is loud but bearable and the lighting uses
    too much red lites but aside from these issues, check out Cocktail Boys Bar in the next few days and I think you will see it at its best and with the most boys.. If you wait until Euro Boys reopens, this short time opportunity will have passed.. :cat:

Liked
    Maybe it t time for an "update" now, as the airports are working again. I read on another board that Soi Twilight is "dead". Any first hand information?

I Hear the Boys are Greedy

1 of my friends told me that boys down Soi Twilight are going crazy and demanding 3K plus shopping for sex now.