List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-trip report, -1 week and counting for this LOS virgin!

Liked

Pre-trip report, -1 week and counting for this LOS virgin!

Well, IтАЩm a planner so youтАЩre getting a pre-trip report from meтАж

For those that do not know, my first trip to LOS is in just two short weeks. For those that care, I will post occasionally while IтАЩm gone but, not the bulk of it until I return and compile things (including some pictures, I imagine).

Forgive me Wesley, but IтАЩm not going to post a тАЬblow by blowтАЭ (pun intended) as you did but, I will give youтАЩll a few words of my first-timer thoughts and reactions at few points during my trip. I think that posting a little, since IтАЩm a Thailand virgin, is in order and may be entertaining to some.
    My itinerary is not set in stone yet and I donтАЩt expect it to be. IтАЩm going to allow myself (as hard as it is for me to do this) to be free to change things if something strikes my fancyтАж.and that тАЬsomethingтАЭ no doubt means, someone, lolтАж..

First, if any of you are confused; donтАЩt be because playing with the boys (twinks to slightly-fem guys) are my first priority on this trip. All my Thai cultural experiences will be taken in while with them! Call me a sex tourist if you want since I certainly fit the profile I guess. I am, however, the marrying kind and have been in two long-term relationships before this last one of 8 years with the Russian boy blew up a year+ ago. I am most happy I think in a relationship, but here in Thailand, I really doubt I am in any position to enter into a long distance relationship. However, semi-bfтАЩs are okay! Moreover, I will admit I already support 2 boys in Colombia now and I could do a few more in various places I think. My Pinoy boy certainly is a possible future bf but, for now, itтАЩs just casual.

So, I am in no rush to find a bf and I will resist the temptation, I hope (he says rolling his eyes because he knows he is soooo weak this way).
    Anyway, I decided to meet my guys 3 different ways on this trip. IтАЩm doing this mainly because I couldnтАЩt just be a total butterfly. Sorry guys. Sigh. Many of you tried to help me be a total butterfly but it just didnтАЩt stick, lol. I just have to do this my way I guess. So, the TJ Thailand Twink Tour consists of; a 2 week date with a semi-bf from the Philippines brought to Thailand, free college boys (4 dates set-up so far) for 1-4 days at a time (arranged online) and being a total bar butterfly for about 2 weeks.

Here is my thumbnail itinerary (subject to change due to the boyтАЩs whims):
    3 nights BKK with 2 college boys
    3 nights Koh Chang with another college boy (already changed again from Koh Kood)
    1 night in Pattaya with same college boy as Koh Chang above
    10 nights helping the Pattaya economy, butterfly-style (spoke to a couple of bar boys online but no promisesтАж.save, one cutie I did tell IтАЩd off for a night, lol)
    6 nights back in BKK with 1 college boy (2 nights) and then the other 4 is the start of my two-week Pinoy-guy time
    2 nights at Koh Larn (pinoy boy)
    5 nights in Pattaya (pinoy boy)
    10 nights back in BKK (3 with pinoy boy and then 7 free to do BKK or fill with the college boys)

And, before you all ask about the boys I set up dates with. The college boys are free and sex has already discussed (by them first surprisingly). I was shocked to find them wanting me (Chao Na was right)! I do fully expect that in most of the cases I will pay for everything we do so it may not be cheap. However, this is my choice and none of them has asked for anything at all. I have vetted them fairly well and we have been on phone, cam and chat many times. I certainly could be wrong about their intentions but time will tell.

Two of the four boys are in BKK and the other two are in the north going to school (tourism, tourism, accounting, English majors). Three of the boys are average boy-next-door looks but have qualities I find very appealing such as ability with English and personalities that make me smile. The other one is drop dead cute, amazing, fantastic and canтАЩt speak English hardly at all but, I am imbuing upon him a secret yet perfect personality. IтАЩm absolutely convinced he possesses something other than his looks and his willingness to, as he said; тАЬтАжdo any you want, me all nightтАж.I gay queen my daringтАЭтАжbut mainly, sighтАж..I just want to fuck his brains out, lolтАж

I have flushed so many college boys from the list that were amazingly beautiful but due to their attitude or inability with English, it just wasnтАЩt going to work. One guy, from the north (who was a real cutie), when asked how much money he might need for the bus ride, food and taxi (to get to me in BKK)тАж.told me 5000 baht, hahahahaha! Just to be sure he hadnтАЩt added an accidental zero when he typed, I did ask him to break it down for me. So, since he wasnтАЩt dumb he told me it was for a round trip, a hotel the night before so he could be fresh (ROFL) and lots of food since he ate a real lot (ROFL, ROFL). I think he heard the water as I pulled the chainтАжтАж.

Also, in case you want to know a little bit about my pinoy friend. This is what I posted here before:
    тАЬWell, I've made a few changes to my schedule (not that anyone is following my every move, hahahaha). I decided for a couple of reasons to skip the Philippines trip I had planned and just focus on Thailand. I will now be in Thailand for a full 5 and a half weeks from the 6th of December through January 14th! I was originally going to spend 3 weeks with a semi-bf (as we like to call each other) in the Philippines but instead now I'm going to fly him to Thailand for a two week vacation.
    He is a fun Pinoy boy and never asks me for a dime. He deserves a good vacation. He landed a great job at only 21 as an accountant with big British/Canadian/American Company. He is also a talented dancer (what a combo, a brain and an ass, lol). He's the marrying kind but a bit wild still (so was I at 21) so it should be a fun time. He has never been out of the Philippines. Also, he has come out at work but not to his family yet so this will be the first time he has ever really been able to be openly gay and he is looking forward to the experience. Oh yeah, he is not Catholic so he missed that whole guilt trip that it seems a lot of the Pinoy boys struggle with and, a nice plus for me, he speaks English very well.....тАЭ

Liked

question topjohn

All the best for your trip.....sounds like a plan. How did you meet all the boys online - nice way to plan a trip.....

Liked

Re: question topjohn

Quote Originally Posted by joba
    All the best for your trip.....sounds like a plan. How did you meet all the boys online - nice way to plan a trip.....
    http://www.camfrog.com
    http://www.thailovelinks.com
    http://www.gayromeo.com
    http://www.gay.com

for pinoy:

http://www.guys4men.com

Liked

Re: My pre-trip report, 2 weeks and counting for this LOS vi

Quote Originally Posted by topjohn5
    " ... The college boys are free and sex has already discussed (by them first surprisingly). I was shocked to find them wanting me (Chao Na was right)! ...тАЭ
    Hahahahaha!!! Chao Na is never right ... and the college boys? Free? .... hahahahaha.

Cheers though & have a good trip ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    " ... The college boys are free and sex has already discussed (by them first surprisingly). I was shocked to find them wanting me (Chao Na was right)! ...тАЭ
    Hahahahaha!!! Chao Na is never right ... and the college boys? Free? .... hahahahaha.

What is smiles all about quoting Chao Na who has not posted this thread

From my experience camfrog, gayromeo, gay.com and guys4men all are very worth while

Maybe smiles attitude turns guys off on those sites
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles

What is smiles all about quoting Chao Na who has not posted this thread

From my experience camfrog, gayromeo, gay.com and guys4men all are very worth while

Maybe smiles attitude turns guys off on those sites
    Dear Wombat,
    I was quoting Topjohn, who was referring to Chao Na.
    Thought that was obvious, but obviously detecting the obvious is a characteristic not common to wombats. Perhaps try reading a post correctly before missing rather obvious nuances.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Well, IтАЩm a planner
    That an understatement. You have contingency plans? What if "date#1" does not want to relinquish you when "date #2" is on the schedule?

I have tried this internet meeting on Holiday once or twice and it has never worked out for various reasons. First, students are busy, some work and days off are numbered. Then there's the Asian way of going out in groups, are you prepared for that contingency?

I look forward to a post trip report. Should be interesting and I really do hope your plans work out as you anticipate, all the luck in the world.
    E Dok Tong

Well, IтАЩm a planner ...The college boys are free ...I do fully expect that in most of the cases I will pay for everything we do so it may not be cheap...two are in the north going to school
    TJ,

after over 200 posts here before your first visit you seem to have totally ignored 99% of what anyone has said. Why did you bother??

"College boys" - and you genuinely believe that? Small wonder the banking system is in the state it is. When do you think they go to college? How do you think they have so much time off, conveniently just when you want to visit (and just when you chat or phone)?

A friend of my partner's convinced his otherwise intelligent Swiss b/f he was attending "college" in the North for years (and still is), even down to the "graduation" photos at the college, with his "fellow students" (they were genuine!) in cap and gown, etc. He had only completed 9 years of high school, and the only "college" he ever attended was Babylon.

Another friend, who died from Aids last month, had a similar story and went to Australia and Switzerland, all expenses paid, to meet customers who had never met him IRL. He could have set up a shop just selling the freebies he had got from Western Union.

I could say more, but what would be the point?

Liked
    I suspect a quick dose of Thai reality will cause a sudden change of these carefully laid plans! ROFL :clown:
    There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Liked

Topjohn

The good thing is that you can afford to live your fantasy, and if your Thai Friend of the moment does not live up to expectations, you need only turn on gaydar for a short while to find another. This can happen almost anyplace, not just in bars. A good sense of safety a good judgement are needed qualities to have and I am sure with your life experiences you will not get besotton with the first cute face you meet. I wish you all good luck on your trip, and do let us know of the details when you return. I will love to see your pics too.