Liked

Re: Where I can find a good private guide in Bangkok to show

Quote Originally Posted by gra45
    HaHa HOMI a slut O'booze would no that he always on with him
    someone please translate ! :scratch:

are you reading what I read ? :
    "Where I can find a good private guide in Bangkok to show me
    around the gay area ? Thanks
    "..gay ! gay ! A Thai guide who knows the best gay bars and can interpret your desires ?. I don't think so.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    ..gay ! gay ! A Thai guide who knows the best gay bars and can interpret your desires ?
    I see an opportunity here, Doris. There's already another poster (who claims to be only 33) who's asking for a worldly companion to go with him to the bars. Apart from a suggestion I made to Spike some weeks ago about having an advertising Forum, there's clearly a "please be my new best friend" Forum needed - and I think you'd make an excellent Moderator

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    ..gay ! gay ! A Thai guide who knows the best gay bars and can interpret your desires ?
    I see an opportunity here, Doris. There's already another poster (who claims to be only 33) who's asking for a worldly companion to go with him to the bars. Apart from a suggestion I made to Spike some weeks ago about having an advertising Forum, there's clearly a "please be my new best friend" Forum needed - and I think you'd make an excellent Moderator
    I'm up for it..something to fill in the days and nights and get paid to do what I love..dining, drinking and going to bars !

and look at the benefits..no matter who old you are..you will always look better next to me.

I did do this once for a fabulously handsome Russian lad I met in some shop in Pattaya and got talking to..(God I love hearing Russian spoken)..but he was asking something in English and I butted in.

Next thing I took him off to dinner and a fabulous tour of Boyztown and Sunnee Plaza, got drunker and drunker (as he did) and began to imagine I was in love with him..and he me. I was really like Quentin Crisp out of the Naked Civil Servant when being chatted up by the sailors..all blushing , swishing hips. batting my eyelids and such.

The next night I met up with him and his Russian friend and he said.."can we go to some new bars..all those ones were full of young Thai nancy boys and poofters..where are the ladies ???
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

..(God I love hearing Russian spoken)..
    I suppose you fancy yourself as Jamie Lee Curtis in that scene in A Fish Called Wanda when John Cleese was speaking Russian to her?